Caldwell Brothers

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2010

Caldwell Bros. inc. has been serving Idaho customer's painting needs since 1991. We specialize in residential repaints. We are owner operated and are hands on in all phazes of the projects. We work one on one with homeowners assuring quality and no misunderstandings through great communication. Color consultation/sampling is our specialty with experience in over 1500 interior/exterior projects. We offer competative prices and our estimates are "hard" bids so that there are no price surprises for our clients. We use top materials to be sure of quality and a long lasting job....

Master P Painting

We specialize in interior/exterior and and kitchen cabinet painting services. We are a BBB A rated business that is licensed and insured here in Idaho. (RCE-56198) We do what we say we are going to do by: returning calls the same day, by providing an estimate within 48 hours of contact and be able to start and complete your project in a timely fashion. www.painting with passion.com. We offer Senior and Military discounts. We use Sherwin Williams and Rodda premium paint products. We pass on our Sherwin Williams paint discount to the homeowner. We are offering a $500 savings on any interior or exterior project (including kitchen cabinet painting) over $1,750.

CoverTech

Covertech has been transforming patios and other outdoor spaces with custom built shade structures and concrete coatings in the Treasure Valley for over 16 years. We specialize in using materials that are low maintenance and long lasting, so you will spend less time painting and more time enjoying your outdoor space. Because Covertech is a local company with years and years of experience, our design team can come up with ideas that will maximize your comfort for years and years to come. We want to make your outdoor space part of your home. Visit our website or call us today and let our expertise work for you.

Frost Painting

Owner operated. I do the estimate and am there for every phase of the job. I do one job at a time. Additional address - 6280 Garrett St, Boise, ID 83714.

03/20/2018

WILLIAM C.

John, Tenley, and Steve ("The Team") truly exceeded our expectations in several ways: 1. The work itself was impeccable with lots of tricky trim and paint touch up work to match existing colors and sheens throughout house. They also did some wallpaper removal and minor exterior painting of stair rails. The end results, in all cases, were seamless. 2. The Team was always cheerful and amenable to feedback and additional work which usually required additional time and effort to get done. Never any pushback...just a great attitude to get it done. Conducted a thorough walk thru on the last day to make sure nothing got missed. It was really cool to see the Owners actually do the work and not delegate the job to some crew with little oversight. Everything they said they'd do, they did. You can't ask for more. 3. The Team was always very professional and respectful in my home. Never an issue over three and half days sharing the house with them as they diligently worked the job while leaving the home neat and tidy at the conclusion of each work day. This is how you stay in business 30 years! They have a well-deserved reputation in Boise and it's easy to see why. I will have have them, and only them, back when I have additional painting needs in the future.

Description of Work
Interior trim work & Touch up (with lots of color matching)

Category interior painters

08/01/2016

Shauna P.

Caldwell Brothers was fantastic to work with beginning with our initial contact. John came out the morning after I called to look at the home and get us an estimate. From the day prep work began to the final cleanup they were on time, friendly and efficient. John made a recommendation on a new color for our front door which turned out beautifully. They even went above and beyond by completing some minor trim work around a newly installed vent prior to painting. I can't believe how great our home looks. My husband and I are so pleased at how quickly and professionally they got the job done and will absolutely recommend them to our friends, family and co-workers.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

03/22/2016

Allison M.

I was extremely pleased with the quality and professionalism of Caldwell Brothers. They worked with my remodel schedule, staying in touch with me and keeping space open in their schedule until I had a firm date for them to start painting. Their bid was also the most complete and informative among the painters I contacted and their price was very reasonable. As with most projects, I encountered an unexpected issue during my remodel that required extra painting work beyond the scope of the original painting bid. Caldwell Brothers was very gracious in helping me to figure out a cost-effective way to handle the additional work. Several neighbors have commented on the quality of their workmanship and asked for contact information so they can schedule painting. I will absolutely call Caldwell Brothers again for future projects.

Description of Work
Painted walls and ceilings in two rooms

Category interior painters

10/17/2015

David G.

The crew was on time every time. The job was done in 2 days and looks fantastic. It's now a year later and we're just as happy today as when they completed the job. A great team, a great price, great company. Very happy.

Description of Work
We wanted to update the exterior paint of our house and had read great reviews about Caldwell Bros. We contacted them and they get back to us immediately. We worked with John T and he was prompt, helpful and courteous. He helped us pick out colors after a consultation, advised us on which colors would bring out the rock columns in the front of our house but also gave us the option of color matching a home we loved a few subdivisions over. We love the new colors and it really looks amazing.

10/16/2015

Jamie S.

Really happy with these guys! I've hired a lot of contractors in the past year, and Caldwell Bros was the easiest to deal with and most professional by far. They went over all the details with me, matched the paint perfectly, did thorough prep work and charged exactly what they said it would cost. The garage, decks and fence look great!

Description of Work
Paint garage and stain decks and fence

10/08/2015

Kris B.

From the first phone call to request a bid to the follow up visit after the job was completed, Caldwell Bros. Exceeded our expectations. John helped us with color placement and gave great advice on any issues that came up. His 26 years of experience shows in the quality of work that he does. The job was finished on time at the agreed price. Our house has never looked so good! We will definitely use Caldwell Bros again and will refer them to all our friends and family.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of our two story home

Category house painters,epoxy flooring

09/15/2015

Janis T.

I coordinated with John before the paining began, and while I had already picked up some of the paint, he handled all the changes. They were completely professional, arriving on time, did an outstanding job, and left my home so clean, no one would have ever guessed that there were painters there earlier. All the paint cans were labeled, and incorporated with my previous paint. The job was done perfectly, and I couldn't have asked for more. Will certainly be using them in the future!

Description of Work
Painted the front office, stairway and laundry rom

Category house painters,interior painters

09/11/2015

Greg A.

Everything went great. I had a short timeframe when the painting had to be accomplished. We closed on our new home on August 25th and moved in on August 27th. With cooperation from the previous owners, Caldwell Brothers were able to complete all the painting referenced above within a 3 day window. Service and accommodation of this magnitude is seldom experienced today, at least from my experiences.

Description of Work
I have used Caldwell Brothers Painting Contractors since moving to Boise in 1992. They guarantee their work and use the best product/paint available at the time of service. Over the years, Caldwell Brothers have painted the exterior of our home twice and various indoor rooms, as well. The attention to detail is second to none, the estimates are free and John is great about discussing paint options, colors, and the rationale for how and why he preps for the various jobs performed. Recently, my wife and I moved and had Caldwell brothers epoxy our garage floor and paint the walls and ceiling of the garage, too. The garage is 1250 sqft. They also painted indoors - including the following rooms: pantry, master closet, bedroom, and formal dining room. All the garage painting, including epoxy floor, and all indoor painting referenced above cost $3108. John, submitted a bid to paint the outside of my 5000 sqft stucco home, which includes caulking, prep, exterior doors, soffits, etc. The bid was for $3478 - very reasonable for the high quality of work and clean-up. John and his wife Tenley are the epitome of professional and a pleasure to work with. They're the only paint contractors I call when indoor or outdoor painting is the job at hand.

Category house painters,interior painters,epoxy flooring

08/18/2015

Cynthia J.

They did a fabulous job. They had to do a lot of prep work and did a great job with that. In addition to walls and a 2 story entryway they also did kitchen cabinets. John was so helpful and I appreciate all his work.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

07/22/2015

Joe and Denise M.

The Caldwell Brother's came to our house and gave us a estimate to paint the exterior of our house. Since it was a duplex, we also asked him to give us a bid for both houses. They came to our house within a business day, thoroughly looked at the entire exterior, pointed out what needed to be done, and explained all the details of the job. We had asked three other companies to give us a bid for the same job, the Caldwell Brothers were the most friendly, thorough, professional, and were very competitive in pricing. We wanted to change the colors of the house but were unsure what it would look like. They came to the house and painted a few areas as samples to make sure we were happy with the new color scheme. They began the job on the date we had agreed and finished in a timely manner. At all times they were professional and friendly, they answered all of our questions, and addessed all of our concerns. We would highly recommend the Caldwell Brother's for any job.

Description of Work
The Caldwell Brother's painted the exterior of our house.

Caldwell Brothers

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2010

3738 LA FONTANA WAY

Boise, ID 83702

Color consulting, interior & exterior painting, deck & fence cleaning & staining.

Check, PayPal