Bright Star Property Services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2016

Bright Star Property Services is a single solution for all residential, commercial, industrial service, maintenance, and construction needs. Our Residential/Commercial services include: * Renovations * Remodels * Home Additions * New Construction * Excavation * Design (Architect) * Garage/Barn Builds * Deck Builds (Wood, Composite, Concrete) * Fire Pit Builds (Concrete, Stone, Gas) * Patio Overhangs (Wood, Metal, Pergola) * Concrete (Stained, Stamped, Colored, Epoxy Topcoat Finishes) * Flooring (Tile, Carpet, Engineered Hardwood, Hardwood, LPF, Vinyl, Laminate) * Countertops (Granite, Quartz, Porcelain, Concrete) * Cabinets * Kitchen Remodels * Bathroom Remodels * Painting (Interior, Exterior, Stain) * Roofing (Asphalt Shingle, Metal, Rolled) * Fencing (Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum, Chain Link, Wrought Iron) * Stone/Masonry * Lighting * Plumbing * Electrical * HVAC * Disaster Restoration * Energy Management/Retrofit * Commercial Division (New Construction, Renovations, Energy Management, Facilities Management) * We also have Design Studio (Kitchen, Bath), and Material Showroom Our staff works across our divisions to provide the total solution in Service, Maintenance, and Construction....

Frost Painting

Owner operated. I do the estimate and am there for every phase of the job. I do one job at a time. Additional address - 6280 Garrett St, Boise, ID 83714.

Portlock painting llc

Professional house painter. I have 10 years experience in the painting industry. I can paint everything from exteriors to interiors. I can also do repairs on drywall and I can also do epoxy floors I'm fair priced and willing to work with people. I run a nice and clean job and when I walk away from the job I make sure that the customer is happy with everything I have done. I'm one of the one people in this line of work that wont push you into doing something just so I make more I'll give you my honest opinion of what I think needs to be done.

Painters Plus, LLC

Painters Plus, LLC, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 5 years of experience serving Caldwell, ID and surrounding areas. There is no job too big or too small for our team. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you!

04/26/2018

Good this is three separate jobs over a several months. I was very impressed with them on every job. Wanted to reach out and give them a review they earned.

Description of Work
New Carpet, Deck restrain, Chandaleer instillation

Category appliance repair,electrician

Our Residential/Commercial services include: Renovations, Remodels, Home Additions, New Construction, Excavation, Design, Garage/Barn Builds, Deck Builds, Fire Pit Builds, Patio Overhangs, Concrete, Flooring, Countertops, Cabinets, Bathroom Remodels, Kitchen Remodels, Painting, Roofing, Fencing, Lighting, Electrical, Stone/Masonry, Plumbing, Disaster, Renovation, Energy Management, Commercial, Design Studio.

Bio hazard Clean up,