Boise Paint Company

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2014

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Residential Repainting and Coatings Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

Frost Painting

Owner operated. I do the estimate and am there for every phase of the job. I do one job at a time. Additional address - 6280 Garrett St, Boise, ID 83714.

Right Choice Painting Services, LLC

208-477-8835 RIGHTCHOICEPAINTINGIDAHO.COM

Painter1 of Boise

At Painter1 we believe that painting is not just about applying new paint to a substrate. We believe that paint really does have a powerful impact on our mood, perception and emotional response. Whether we’re painting the inside of a house to make it a warm, vibrant home or reinvigorating the outside walls of a business to attract new clients, Painter1 is here to help!

10/08/2020

Great work! Steve and crew event went the extra mile and patched a portion of my roof that I didn’t even know was a problem until they brought it to my attention! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

09/25/2020

The service was excellent. I can't say anything better than excellent.

Description of Work
Exterior painting.

09/25/2020

The service was fantastic. He was really good. He went above and beyond. I'm glad that we used his service.

Description of Work
Exterior painting.

09/25/2020

The service was interesting. I hired them again to do some painting for next month.

Description of Work
Exterior painting.

09/24/2020

Amazing work. Great to work with. Excellent attention to detail. Super professional. Would recommend 100%

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

Category house painters,interior painters

09/24/2020

Excellent! Best ever quality, dependability, and friendliness. I promise you can’t go wrong with this company. 👍

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category siding contractor","house painter

09/24/2020

We couldn’t be more pleased with the quality of work, the reliability of the workers and the value received. Steve had very useful suggestions for us and his advice always proved to be right. He and his workers were pleasant and very comfortable to have around. I strongly endorse their work.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

Category house painter","interior painter

09/24/2020

Boise Paint is a very thorough and professional Painting company. He was courteous and respectful of our time and needs. The job he did was spectacular and made our home look new again! I would definitely recommend him and use him again for future needs.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category house painter

10/13/2018

Fantastic! I would recommend this company!

Description of Work
Exterior house paint job

Category house painter

Pressure washing, scraping, priming, painting, spraying, brush and roll, staining, sheetrock repair. Any surface that needs coated, we have the expertise to make the application. We specialize in giving our customers the proper information to make an educated decision for their home painting needs.