Bivin's Excavating Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2013

LIght development, residential sewer & water repair or replacement, sewer taps, driveway removal & replacement, excavation for additions...

BP Landscaping

With 20+ years of experience, BP Landscaping LLC of Nampa Idaho has been helping to the beautify the Boise area with all types of landscaping. We’ve worked with some of the Treasure Valley’s largest home builders such as Armada Homes, American Choice Homes, CBH Homes and Stetson Homes. Our reputation for keeping our customer’s happy with their landscaping is second to none. If you are looking for a landscaper for your next project and live in the Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, Eagle, Garden City, Kuna or Star Idaho area, give BP Landscaping a call today!

Sedillo Landscape

Landscape installations. We pride ourselves on serving you with the best service and professional help we can give our community

Offers by Sedillo Landscape on Angi
Green Lawn Care and Landscape Inc

Green Lawn Care & Landscape is an established, 20 year old company offering complete services in all phases of your landscape's lifecycle. From the initial consultation, design and construction to the routine care and upkeep of your property, we pay strong attention to detail and listen to your needs. Our combined services make us a leading provider to Greater Boise and Treasure Valley and with one phone call any service, project or enhancement large or small can be customized for you. We offer a variety of services from Landscape Design, Lawn Care Services, Mowing, Fertilization, Snow Plowing and many others. Green Lawn Care and Landscape is Better Business Bureau- Accredited, licensed & Insured and staffed with friendly and professionally licensed personnel.

04/15/2015

David B.

Bob got in and got it done, great communication, very professional and capable. I'd highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Bob connected my roof drains to underground storm sewer at my storage building. This involved about 400' of trenching and pipe laying.

Category concrete repair

06/18/2014

Robert M.

Description of Work
Converted from septic to sewer with church building and house on property. |Bob Bivin was very professional, very thorough and focused on completing the job in a timely and effective manner. Great skills with backhoe and equipment, I would highly recommend Bivin's Excavating to anyone in need of their services. |Pastor Miller

Category excavators

10/28/2013

Jeff R.

Bob was very pleasing and professional to work with. I have learned that there are quite a few scammers and flakey people in this industry. I highly recommend calling Bob if you need your drain field replaced. I also learned that no one will put your yard back together after the job. This was somewhat disappointing. Bob will grade the dirt flat but its up to the home owner to fix sprinklers and replant. I guess that's just the industry. Job was complete in 3 days.

Description of Work
Dug new leach field for septic system.

Category excavators,septic tank

08/26/2013

Dean J.

So far on schedule, clean neat great job.

Description of Work
Helped finish a garage project started at the first of the year by a bad contractor who was fired in August. Helped me find plumbers roofers carpenters to finish the job. Excavated for garage floor, drive and patio. Should be all finished in 3-4 weeks, thanks to Bivin.

Category concrete repair

05/21/2013

Josh W.

Bob was good with PR (great with my neighbors) and scheduling. I was a little disappointed that he didn't follow the plans/specs closely, but it wasn't anything major. There were minor changes in the scope of work; he was fair and detailed about handling them. Bob responded quickly to all of my questions, whether by email or phone. So, overall it went well :-).

Description of Work
Ran sewer line, excavated for foundation, poured concrete foundation, graded lot, and poured concrete slab of house and garage.

Category concrete repair,excavators