Big Hands Home Services takes care of all your handyman and remodeling needs. We are professional, timely, and give every bit of our attention to detail. We sub-contract out for major plumbing, electrical and H-VAC, whom are all licensed and insured. We accept checks and cash and always give free estimates!...

MGM Siding Contractors Inc., Nampa, Idaho, is owned and operated by Bill Bruce and has been since 1987. Serving all of Idaho and the greater Northwest, MGM specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and roofing for all remodeling and new construction needs. For over three decades, our experience of work and commitment to quality is our highest priority to insure customer satisfaction.

We making protecting your home an easy choice! We install quality roofing systems without cutting corners. Our great prices match our reliable work, GUARANTEED. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/03/2014

Description of Work
Used in the past for yard clean-up, he did an excellent job. But second time, set up job --- then no show, no calls, no response. C'mon. At least have the courtesy to let your "customers" know you are not gonna do it, so they can find someone else without being jerked around. All it takes is a simple phone call--there's no excuse. VERY POOR BUSINESSMAN.

12/06/2013

I would love to hire him again, but, if I can't count on him to show up more times than not... it isn't workable.

Description of Work
He does very good work, but, is always late & cancels way too often.

06/14/2011

He is very professional, knowledgeable and he has been the person that I call when I need a referral for other tradespeople. If he doesn't know how to do something, he will refer you to someone who can. His prices seem competitive. I will hire him again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Big Hands HomeServices for a variety of household projects.

Category handyman service

Please see service list attached to page.

Please see service list attached to page.