BEAUTIFUL HOMES PAINTING

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2008

Straightline Design, LLC

Straightline Design, LLC

Specializing in Roofing, Siding, and Gutters. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/25/2016

CATEGORY interior painters

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BHP Painted the exterior of our home. There were a few spots that seem to have been missed by the sprayer.

CATEGORY siding,house painters

10/26/2012

I can't praise this company enough! I found them to be very thorough, knowledgable, efficient, and professional. They were highly recommended by 2 neighbors who are very selective, whom I know to demand high quality and performance. I was not disappointed! Bill responded quickly to my request for a bid. He's a very effective communicator. He explained how and when everything would be done, and kep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted entire exterior of our home. Powerwashed, scraped, repaired siding chewed by our dog, painted house, trim, shutters,and accent.

CATEGORY siding,pressure washing,house painters

09/20/2008

It went well. About nine months afterwards, we had paint pealing and they came back to fix the problem. They got the job done on time and under budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
His company painted the whole exterior of our home.

CATEGORY house painters