All Pro Lawn Service

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2011

4.3

All Pro Lawn Service is locally owned and operated. We guarantee all work that we do and we are licensed and fully insured. We are a full landscape maintenance company that provides lawn care, sprinkler repair, fertilization, landscaping, and Christmas lighting. Contact us today for a free estimate!...

Springhill Landscaping LLC

•Landscaping •Pavers •Water Features •Sprinklers Need a back yard remodeled ? Or simply a good looking yard at your new construction home . Springhill provides a wide variety of services. We have the tools and the team to make your landscape dreams come true, providing great service and over delivering is our specialty. Give us a call ! You will not be disappointed. We are licensed and insured for maximum customer comfort .

Offers by Springhill Landscaping LLC on Angi
BP Landscaping

With 20+ years of experience, BP Landscaping LLC of Nampa Idaho has been helping to the beautify the Boise area with all types of landscaping. We’ve worked with some of the Treasure Valley’s largest home builders such as Armada Homes, American Choice Homes, CBH Homes and Stetson Homes. Our reputation for keeping our customer’s happy with their landscaping is second to none. If you are looking for a landscaper for your next project and live in the Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, Eagle, Garden City, Kuna or Star Idaho area, give BP Landscaping a call today!

Sedillo Landscape

Landscape installations. We pride ourselves on serving you with the best service and professional help we can give our community

Offers by Sedillo Landscape on Angi

07/10/2018

They are doing a great job. I have hired them for weekly service. Communication is great. And the weekly crew are awesome. They have done everything I have asked and more. The crew and office are very respectful and responds ASAP. The spring cleaning was great. They asked what I needed and gave me a quote. They were so fast it was actually under what they quoted. I’m a happy customer.

Description of Work
Lawn work. Spring clean up. Trees trimmed.

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/27/2017

Quality of work was great and professional

Description of Work
Sprinklers adjusted

01/12/2015

It went very well. They were very pleasant, did a great job, and I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
They blew out our sprinklers to prevent freezing during the winter.

Category irrigation systems

12/30/2014

First had them out to blow the sprinkler lines out because I could not find anyone who would do it after it turned cold. I was so impressed with them had them back a week later to hang the outside Christmas lights. Planning on having them back in the spring to do lawn care maintenence.

Description of Work
Sprinkler blow out and outside Christmas lights

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

10/30/2014

They are very reliable. I have used them for 5 years with no desire to change or evenn to try anyone else.

Description of Work
They mow and edge my lawn and sometimes spray pre-emergent.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

09/09/2014

I had them mow my lawn for a couple years and at first they were excellent, but the quality gradually went downhill over time, and the price went up. The last straw was when I went to turn on my sprinklers in the spring and discovered that they hadn't turned off the valve all the way when they blew them out and water had been running the entire time and flooded my valves out. The owner Ryan was very non-nonchalant about the whole thing and denied any responsibility.

Description of Work
Mow and edge yard, fix sprinklers, blow-out sprinklers

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

07/26/2014

Great service overall. Very punctual and professional. Only issue was a broken board on the gate. Other that I'm happy

Description of Work
Mowing, trimming, blowing sidewalks

03/28/2014

They did what I paid for. However, they used a sitting mower on my small lawn and the cut isn't as nice as a power hand. The only other thing is I wish they would blow off the front porch better than what they do........but the wind blows it back,so...... Let me add that I have asked for a power hand mower cut and they said they would make the change. Showing that Ryan is willing to please his customers.......all you have to do is ask! .......my bad.

Description of Work
mow, blow, go.........weekly blew out pipes b4 winter

12/11/2013

I had originally completed a review because I couldn't get a call back from the owner. When he did call he said he had only received my one voice message and apologized. Knowing how my own cell phone messaging works, I could understand that maybe my other calls didn't come through. He had his crew out as promised and they did a great job. I would definitely have this company back.

Description of Work
Leaf clean up and last mowing of the season.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

05/15/2013

It started off badly and only got worse. All Pro Didn't arrive the first day until 7 pm to mow the yard. Was told someone didn't show up for work, that 3:30 would be my normal time. Next week, they didn't show at all, but I received an email saying there was equipment problems, so they'd get me the next day. Today, I get a call from owner Ryan saying he's so busy he can't do my yard on the designated day, he'd have to do it earlier in the week. This took a lot of gall after I specifically asked for later in the week. He want to mow today on his terms. He wouldn't change the service day to one that works for me, so we had to part ways. Is this how they treat all new customers? I just referred someone to him to do a couple hundred dollars in work. Needless to say, I called to cancel that referral. This company is totally unprofessional. I would not recommend or use again. Sadly, Ryan called me at work wanting to know why I would write this kind of review. I had to explain that reviews reflect a customer's experience....and this was mine.

Description of Work
Lawn service. Mowing, trimming and cleaning up weekly.

Category lawn service

[member name removed] is right, we did have a team member that was sick on the first day we mowed her lawn so instead of a two man crew we had a team member working solo that day. Because of this, we ended up at her property later than we normally would. We never received a request to be at her property by a certain time so we thought it would be best to mow her lawn on the day we said we would. If any of our customers request that we don't mow at a certain time we accommodate those requests. [member name removed] normal mowing day was a Wednesday. We are a fast growing company and we ended up having to spread our workload out to other days of the week. I gave [member name removed] over a weeks notice to let her know we needed to change her regular mow day because of our companies rapid growth in her area. We at All Pro will always do our best to make sure a customer is satisfied with our service and we will not charge a customer for services that they were not happy with. We did not charge [member name removed] any money for the two times that we mowed her lawn.

Lawn care, lawn mowing, fertilization, sprinkler repair, sprinkler maintenance, sprinkler winterization, Christmas lighting, aeration, shrub trimming, fall cleanup