Advanced Lock and Key

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2012

Auto Service
Motorcycle Service

All aspects of locksmith services provided. Specializing in Automotive keys including: Transponder (chipped)keys, Lazer keys (VW, Honda, Lexus, Subaru, Chevy, Ford, Audi, Acura, Hyundai, Kia. etc.) Rekey services for residential and Businesses. 24 hr service. 24 hr service 7 days a week...

Cransten Service All Stars

Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/12/2018

We are really pleased with this company. We called in the early morning, and Kirk (the owner himself!) showed up a couple of hours later. Had it fixed in about 15 minutes. The cost was very reasonable, especially given that people who need a locksmith are often in some kind of emergency situation and could be taken advantage of pretty easily. Did a good job, was friendly, and the price was afforda...

Description of Work
The mechanism on one of our outside doors broke, and we couldn't open it.

09/03/2017

Kirk was great. He knew exactly what to do with each door and made one key to unlock all 8 locks. This was easy!

Description of Work
We needed 2 locks on 4 keyed doors replaced.

02/06/2017

I called on Friday afternoon and the service was scheduled for the next day. Joe arrived on time and performed the requested services quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Needed locks in home rekeyed.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice review I appreciate your business

08/10/2016

Call to this business went directly to voicemail at 12:30pm on a Wednesday afternoon. Voicemail was full and could not accept messages. Is this a real business?

Description of Work
New programable lock for business

Category locksmith

When we have an overwhelming amount of calls sometimes you cannot get through and you might have called when I had switch to cell phone services so I may not have had my voicemail set up yet I apologize for the inconvenience yes we are a real business and we arr a real good business also.

07/16/2015

They were late the first morning which was not a big deal at all. Didn't have the proper circular bit as we have painted steel doors which we did not know but tried to cut the hole for the lock installation with what he had on hand. Didn't work so needed to get better bits. Again, not a big deal at all and understandable except he left a mess of dust and shavings all over the floor inside the door...

Description of Work
Re-keyed existing locks and installed two deadbolt locks

Category locksmith

If we were given all the correct information about this job in the first place I love this would not have happened maybe we just didn't ask the right questions so I will take part of the responsibility. I'm sorry you feel like you cannot use us again we are very good at what we do sometimes when things takes way longer than we thought and we're on a time schedule and we forget to you sweep up and ...

04/30/2015

It went fine. That was good. Their responsiveness and punctuality were good. He was very professional.

Description of Work
They installed three deadbolts and some security plates.

11/05/2014

They were really good and were really easy to get along with. I did not have any problems with their quality.

Description of Work
They changed locks on my doors and replaced one lock and deadbolt.

09/22/2014

A representative came to my home the day I called. The employee not only fixed the problem, but explained what needed to be done--he didn't even mind my looking over his shoulder. I thought the price was very reasonable. I would most surely call again if/when a problem needs solving regarding locks and/or keys.

Description of Work
Solved a problem regarding a bolt lock on a door that was broken.

08/28/2014

My daughter locked her keys inside the car. I called Advanced Lock and Key at 8:20 am and they arrived at my house around 8:35 am. 15 minutes after I made the call. They had all the proper tools and had the door unlocked within 2-3 minutes. Very efficient professional service.

Description of Work
Unlocked 1998 Volvo S90 within 2-3 minutes after arrival.

08/18/2014

They were fantastic!! Came out the same day I called and rekeyed five doors in less than an hour. Professional, punctual, and affordable!! They guarantee their work too. Would use and refer them again!!

Description of Work
They rekeyed 5 doors for us.

Category locksmith

Rekey services for Residential; and Commercial. Key makes for lost automotive keys. Transponder keys, Chipped keys, Laser keys, Jaguar keys. Car lockout services 24/7. All services offered 24/7. Your Automotive Key Expert!

safe and vault