G&S Customs LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2009

298 Old House Rd

Athol, ID 83801

G&S Customs specializes in residential new construction, remodeling, additions and insurance restoration. We are a licensed, bonded and insured contractor serving Coeur d'Alene, ID and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves with completing each job on time and at budget, while maintaining safety

09/29/2018

Michelle F.

AMAZING!! I am almost reluctant to write this review as I don't want to share Jerry with anyone else! My master bedroom and master bathroom transformation are nothing short of phenomenal. Jerry's knowledge, professionalism and patience with a remodeling newbie like me are unparalleled. We hit a few snags along the way and Jerry walked us through it and dealt with the issues with ease. We could not have asked for a better experience. We have many more projects in mind for him in the future. Details: Complete replacement of master bedroom flooring, moving walls, creating a closet with custom, built-in shelving/hanging storage, painting, replace/update trim and doors. Complete overhaul of master bath, creation of custom, completely tiled shower room with soaking tub, all bath fixtures replaced, floors and walls tiled, linen closet with built-in shelves added.

Description of Work
Master Bedroom and Bath Remodel

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, drywall, picture framing, handyman service, remodeling, home builders, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you for the kind words! We are so, so happy to hear that you are pleased with the results! Looking forward to working with you in the future!

03/07/2016

louise A.

Description of Work
the workman did a very professional job and did it on time. I would recommend them again

01/07/2016

steve A.

Description of Work
Reliable and conscientious about doing the roofing and insulation

10/06/2015

Ginger S.

Description of Work
Fixed up our home for sale. Very professional, worked within our budget and on our time line. Now going to build our new home.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, interior painters

06/17/2015

Owen M.

Great! Very punctual, professional, detailed and efficient. Cut my propane usage to my shop in half.

Description of Work
Insulated the attic in my shop, replaced missing insulation in some of the walls, wrapped water pipes with insulation.

11/17/2014

George M.

I had other bids and G&S was the best. They were very responsive, promptly returned all my calls and emails. Estimating was accurate, the price was as agreed. Theyt kept on schedule and completed the job as expected. I would highly recommend G&S to anyone, you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
G&S replaced my roof and deck after storm damage

Category decks, remodeling, roofing

09/03/2014

Teresa B.

Great! Jerry has worked for us before. He is very professional, courteous, patient, detailed, and cleans up after himself. He is very knowledgeable and experienced since he has been in the business for over 25 years. He also is very honest and will stand behind his work.

Description of Work
He replaced several pieces of Hardy Plank siding; he filled in concrete gaps; he strengthened deck railing; he hung an old windowed door for a wall hanging; he fixed some door gaps; he fixed some minor electrical issues

Category handyman service, siding, deck cleaning

07/28/2014

Tim M.

Did a great job. Could have charged me an arm and a leg, but did not. cleared some debree off from a corner and fixed a bad metal shingle. and charged me next to nothing. We have had no more problems with a leak .

Description of Work
Fixed leak in roof

Category remodeling, roofing

07/18/2014

Brian E.

WOW - where do I even start??? First of all Jerry and Noble came out as scheduled to give me a bid on the project which was a complete bath remodel and bumping out walls into the master bedroom to enlarge the main bath - I received the estimate within 3 days via email - since I do not live full time in Idaho and spend most of the year in CA I needed a contractor that was reliable and could email and take pics etc and keep me informed along the way After several other bids Jerry was very good at answering questions and providing feedback so I decided to go with him. He started the project about a month out one time, etc The project took approx 1 month to complete and he was there every single morning on time and ready to go - I did not experience even one issue along the way - we did do some changes but he was always great at giving me suggestions and advise and he was very flexible to work with I then had to leave before the project was finished - he sent pictures and kept me informed along the way - I cant say enough about the quality of workmanship, professionalism and just an overall great guy!! I would use him in a heart beat again You wont go wrong hiring him

Description of Work
Complete Bath Remodel

04/24/2014

Steve D.

They were really good. The owner of the company is just a really hard worker, honest, he's good with his bidding and just overall friendly.

Description of Work
G and S Customs did tile removal and sheet rock for me.

Category ceramic tile, drywall

05/31/2013

Cheryl E.

This company is great! Accurate estimates. Friendly service. Patient and courteous. This company has done many jobs for us. From roofing repair to a new porch, a garage addition and putting in a beam for structure support. It seems that no matter how big or small the job is, this contractor is willing and gets the job done expertly and in a timely manner. We never worry that a job isn't being done right or to our satisfaction. We will continue to contact G & S Customs in the future. This company is our 'Go to Contractor'.

Description of Work
Fireplace insert

Category decks, remodeling, roofing, fireplaces

04/18/2013

Lowell W.

We have used G & S Customs for other work around our home and I can only describe our experience as excellent. From prompt and accurate estimates to a jobs completed right on time. Our most recent job was handled with high professionalism, competence, and friendliness. We could not be happier with the work and the results. We are happy to highly recommend G & S Customs.

Description of Work
Replacement of 10 large windows including the removal of old windows. Installation and painting of trim. Fence gate repair and relocations Chimney return air/exterior vent replacement Drainage pipe and reset of landscape drain elevation

Category remodeling, replacement windows, chimney repair, woodworking, drain pipe, interior painters

10/31/2012

Alfred T.

Very well.

Description of Work
Tricky repair of a roofing/siding weathering. Wall had pulled away from foundation. Made "worst case" estimate, which I wanted. Did the job excellently with minimal fuss. Very happy.

Category remodeling, roofing, siding

07/29/2011

Alfred T.

Called Gerry. Arranged for a trip over. He can when announced. Inspected the job, got the materials, did the work, cleaned up and left. Very neat and thorough.

Description of Work
A quick job to dig out a broken pole from a horse shed, and replace it.

Category remodeling, foundation repair

MPG Painting

Maanco Painting

Maanco Painting is a all service painting company, we do it all from new construction to repaints, custom work and standard paint jobs. We re- finish cabinets and trim packages. We have many referral's and jobs you can look at, to judge for yourself the quality of our superb workmanship. We have been in business for 35 years, I am a sole proprietor and am hands on with all our jobs to ensure a quality job. We use top of the line Sherman Williams and Benjamin Moore paints. Our work is prepped by sanding, caulking, and priming all surfaces to ensure the maximum adhering of the paint.

Pressure Plus

Pressure Plus LLC is your local Painting and Pressure washing specialist. We provide services for both interior and exterior for both commercial and residential properties. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with quality work that will last, in the most efficient way possible to save you money.

Offers by Pressure Plus on Angi

New Construction, Additions, Insurance Restoration, Remodeling, Finish Carpentry, Handyman Services, Decks & Patios, Doors & Windows, Siding & Roofing, Customer Furniture & Storage Units, Custom Greenhouses, Chicken Coops & Animal Feeders, Custom Projects & Inspections.