G&S Customs LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2009

G&S Customs specializes in residential new construction, remodeling, additions and insurance restoration. We are a licensed, bonded and insured contractor serving Coeur d'Alene, ID and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves with completing each job on time and at budget, while maintaining safety and quality craftsmanship. When you work with G&S Customs you will only be dealing with a single company. Let us handle the legwork for you and simplify your project. We provide consultation for owners in the early stages of a project, helping them to navigate through project development, permitting, construction and completion. We believe the client and contractor are a team working together to complete the project....

Grand Design Painting LLC

We believe that being transparent, honest and having integrity is the key to having a successful business. We have been in business for about a year however! we have 10 years of professional painting experience and have done over 10 full remodels, we offer free estimates on all our jobs and our company specializes in exterior and interior painting and staining, we take pride in our work and do our absolute best to make the customer happy and make the vison of your home come to fruition. no matter how big or small the home we will get it done. (our six step process is listed below) 1. power wash 2. scrape/prep 3. caulk 4. mask 5. paint body and trim etc. 6. walkthrough with homeowner

Maanco Painting

Maanco Painting is a all service painting company, we do it all from new construction to repaints, custom work and standard paint jobs. We re- finish cabinets and trim packages. We have many referral's and jobs you can look at, to judge for yourself the quality of our superb workmanship. We have been in business for 35 years, I am a sole proprietor and am hands on with all our jobs to ensure a quality job. We use top of the line Sherman Williams and Benjamin Moore paints. Our work is prepped by sanding, caulking, and priming all surfaces to ensure the maximum adhering of the paint.

Bullet Painting

09/29/2018

AMAZING!! I am almost reluctant to write this review as I don't want to share Jerry with anyone else! My master bedroom and master bathroom transformation are nothing short of phenomenal. Jerry's knowledge, professionalism and patience with a remodeling newbie like me are unparalleled. We hit a few snags along the way and Jerry walked us through it and dealt with the issues with ease. We could not...

Description of Work
Master Bedroom and Bath Remodel

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,picture framing,handyman service,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you for the kind words! We are so, so happy to hear that you are pleased with the results! Looking forward to working with you in the future!

06/17/2015

Great! Very punctual, professional, detailed and efficient. Cut my propane usage to my shop in half.

Description of Work
Insulated the attic in my shop, replaced missing insulation in some of the walls, wrapped water pipes with insulation.

Category remodeling

11/17/2014

I had other bids and G&S was the best. They were very responsive, promptly returned all my calls and emails. Estimating was accurate, the price was as agreed. Theyt kept on schedule and completed the job as expected. I would highly recommend G&S to anyone, you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
G&S replaced my roof and deck after storm damage

Category decks,remodeling,roofing

09/03/2014

Great! Jerry has worked for us before. He is very professional, courteous, patient, detailed, and cleans up after himself. He is very knowledgeable and experienced since he has been in the business for over 25 years. He also is very honest and will stand behind his work.

Description of Work
He replaced several pieces of Hardy Plank siding; he filled in concrete gaps; he strengthened deck railing; he hung an old windowed door for a wall hanging; he fixed some door gaps; he fixed some minor electrical issues

Category handyman service,siding,deck cleaning

07/28/2014

Did a great job. Could have charged me an arm and a leg, but did not. cleared some debree off from a corner and fixed a bad metal shingle. and charged me next to nothing. We have had no more problems with a leak .

Description of Work
Fixed leak in roof

Category remodeling,roofing

07/18/2014

WOW - where do I even start??? First of all Jerry and Noble came out as scheduled to give me a bid on the project which was a complete bath remodel and bumping out walls into the master bedroom to enlarge the main bath - I received the estimate within 3 days via email - since I do not live full time in Idaho and spend most of the year in CA I needed a contractor that was reliable and could email and take pics etc and keep me informed along the way After several other bids Jerry was very good at answering questions and providing feedback so I decided to go with him. He started the project about a month out one time, etc The project took approx 1 month to complete and he was there every single morning on time and ready to go - I did not experience even one issue along the way - we did do some changes but he was always great at giving me suggestions and advise and he was very flexible to work with I then had to leave before the project was finished - he sent pictures and kept me informed along the way - I cant say enough about the quality of workmanship, professionalism and just an overall great guy!! I would use him in a heart beat again You wont go wrong hiring him

Description of Work
Complete Bath Remodel

Category room remodeling

04/24/2014

They were really good. The owner of the company is just a really hard worker, honest, he's good with his bidding and just overall friendly.

Description of Work
G and S Customs did tile removal and sheet rock for me.

Category ceramic tile installer","drywall contractor

05/31/2013

This company is great! Accurate estimates. Friendly service. Patient and courteous. This company has done many jobs for us. From roofing repair to a new porch, a garage addition and putting in a beam for structure support. It seems that no matter how big or small the job is, this contractor is willing and gets the job done expertly and in a timely manner. We never worry that a job isn't being done right or to our satisfaction. We will continue to contact G & S Customs in the future. This company is our 'Go to Contractor'.

Description of Work
Fireplace insert

Category deck company","room remodeling","roofer","fireplace company

04/18/2013

We have used G & S Customs for other work around our home and I can only describe our experience as excellent. From prompt and accurate estimates to a jobs completed right on time. Our most recent job was handled with high professionalism, competence, and friendliness. We could not be happier with the work and the results. We are happy to highly recommend G & S Customs.

Description of Work
Replacement of 10 large windows including the removal of old windows. Installation and painting of trim. Fence gate repair and relocations Chimney return air/exterior vent replacement Drainage pipe and reset of landscape drain elevation

Category room remodeling","window installer","chimney repair contractor","woodworker","drain pipe installer","interior painter

07/29/2011

Called Gerry. Arranged for a trip over. He can when announced. Inspected the job, got the materials, did the work, cleaned up and left. Very neat and thorough.

Description of Work
A quick job to dig out a broken pole from a horse shed, and replace it.

Category room remodeling","foundation repair contractor

New Construction, Additions, Insurance Restoration, Remodeling, Finish Carpentry, Handyman Services, Decks & Patios, Doors & Windows, Siding & Roofing, Customer Furniture & Storage Units, Custom Greenhouses, Chicken Coops & Animal Feeders, Custom Projects & Inspections.