Des Moines Home Doctor

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2013

Des Moines Home Doctor is a professional home builder and general contractor, offering a wide range of services for residential and commercial application. We have years of experience providing first class home building services ranging from interior remodeling to exterior updates. From simple cosmetic updates to extensive renovations and repairs, our Des Moines general contracting company can take care of it with precision, efficiency, and quality workmanship....

Falke Construction

Falke Construction, located in Winterset, IA, is the premier roofing and construction company serving Osceola, Indianola, Des Moines and surround areas since 2009. Using the latest technologies and best practices, we offer commercial and residential services including custom built homes, additions, steel and asphalt shingle roofing, siding, remodels, doors, windows and much more with satisfaction guaranteed. For your free estimate, contact Falke Construction today!

Ryan Breen Painting

This an interior/exterior residential/commercial painting company. I specialize in cabinet and woodwork painting. Walls and ceilings are also some of the services i provide. So i pride myself and my company on making sure i have no call backs to a customers home. How i achieve this every time is by making sure you my customer is completely satisfied with services provided. I personally i have been painting for 20 yrs. I'm an owner/operated for 5 yrs now. Have been accredited with the BBB now for 2 yrs.

Outlaw Painting & light carpentry

Interior painting and light carpentry. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

11/17/2015

Larry C.

Description of Work
Air quality testing.

Category cabinet refacing

06/02/2014

Shelana L.

Ryan was a pleasure to deal with!! Very knowledgeable, patient and preformed job with in budget and time frame. I would recommend to any one.

Description of Work
I had my kitchen of my condo remodeled with Bertch Cabinets and granite counter tops.

Category cabinet refacing

General Contractor, Home Builder, Remodeling Contractor, Cabinets, Painting, Flooring, Roofing, Siding, Windows, Drywall, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Home Remodeling, Commercial Remodeling, Exterior Painting, Interior Painting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available