Family Tree Care

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2011

Family Tree Care is a full-service tree care company devoted solely to the health and preservation of your valuable trees…from the roots up! We've been caring for trees in the Greater Des Moines area for the past 15 years. We look forward to hearing from you the next time you find yourself in need of quality tree care. Additional DBA - Family Tree Care LLC. Additional phone - (515) 343-4459. Additional contact name - Wayne Kautzky....

ArborPro Tree Service

We have offered Quality Tree Service for Over 15 years and would love to take care of all your trees needs. We provide Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Tree Treatments and Debris Hauling. So please contact Jake or Eric for all your Trees Needs.

Arbor Way All About Trees LLC

Arbor Way All About Trees LLC is your tree care experts. We thrive to make you our customers happy! There is no tree too big or small for our experienced climbers. Our ground crew will awe you with their exceptional hard work along with their clean up! * please note our climbers are a show to watch! No machine necessary for them to climb and they climb SPIKELESS!!

M.P.R Tree Enterprises

I'm Michael Richards owner/operator of M.P.R Tree Enterprises. I've worked all aspects of tree work ranging from small tree plantings to hurricane/storm cleanup. I have had the privilege to learn what I know by working for/with knowledgeable, honest, and good people in this industry. I will keep that with M.P.R Tree as we continue to learn an provide a service that is unparalleled in customer satisfaction and most of all the health an beauty of our Earth's lungs!

10/10/2016

Craig W.

All aspects of my experience with Family Tree Service was positive.

Description of Work
Quote for tree removal

09/28/2016

Stacy L.

The Family Tree Care teams working my project were great. They are professional in every sense of the word. They care about the trees, your satisfaction and their work.

Description of Work
I had large trees trimmed back, volunteer trees removed, shrubs and a hedge removed.

09/23/2015

Thomas D.

This company was great to work with. I called and described the issue with our tree and they came out without requiring payment or anyone to be there. They identified the issue with the tree (unfortunately, it was not saveable) and said it would need to be removed. The tree was 30' tall and I winced thinking about the cost. I've heard of others having trees removed and it was easily over $1000. The price they quoted was $650. They performed the work when they said they would without needing us to be there and did very clean work. They sent a bill afterward, never once requiring a deposit or any signatures for a contract. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Removed a dead tree and ground stump under surface.

09/20/2015

Kenneth G.

Crew arrived on time and completed the work in about one hour. They asked if the work was satisfactory before packing away their equipment (it was) then they did a good job of cleaning up and hauling away all debris.

Description of Work
I have a medium sized locust tree located on street side of house. Removed 6" limb hanging over house then cleaned out dead wood, stubs, broken limbs and generally trimmed the tree and low hanging branches.

12/29/2014

Steve L.

Removed three large trees and ground the stumps. Pruned 3 other trees. They were quick, professional, courteous and left no mess. They were extremely careful not to harm structures or other small trees in the work area. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Another provider had a lower bid, but I could never get them to commit to their bid.

08/29/2014

Kathleen R.

Fantastic! I had many (13+) large and small volunteer trees growing on top of an old rock wall along my back fence line. The owners Wayne and Rick bid the job in Feb 2014 and were great to work with - very professional, friendly, and really on top of the process. I received a written bid immediately and they communicated regularly until the job was done. One or the other stopped by to check on progress almost every day the crew was here. Trevor and his crew did a great job! They were here about 6 days and had to cut the trees down by hand (ropes and pulleys). They were conscientious and friendly and communicated very well. They went above and beyond to do a thorough job. Once I have the old rock wall removed, I'll call Wayne and the crew will come back and cut/grind the remaining stumps that they couldn't reach because of the wall - all part of the original bid. I've used Family Tree Care for several other smaller jobs within the last 2 yrs and would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Removed many large and small trees along a rock wall/fence line in back yard and pruned a large walnut tree.

03/30/2014

Marlene D.

They did a good job cleaning up afterwards.

Description of Work
hey trimmed dead limbs off of 6 oak trees.

03/17/2014

Lowell D.

They did a good job. They had to get up in the tree to access the torn limb. Clean up was good. My only complaint was they they did not recontact me by phone, but left an estimate several days after I called.

Description of Work
Cut down broken limb about 18 in. in diameter

03/17/2014

Patty K.

Rick came out promptly and gave me an estimate. I verbally accepted the estimate and told him I would like to schedule. He also sent me the quote via email which I again accepted immediately and responded that I would like to schedule. Time was of the essence because we needed to get the job completed before the ground thawed. I still received no response back. I waited a week and emailed him again when we could schedule....again, no response. Clearly he does not need the work!

Description of Work
I have the provider place an estimate for mulching a large pile of branches

11/28/2013

Ann B.

We scheduled the work about three weeks in advance since they had a backlog (like most good tree services). The work was done on the day and time scheduled and done very safely and professionally, despite a dreadful snowy and windy day. They understood what I wanted and did what I wanted them to do. Billing was exactly as estimated. They were very careful not to damage any of the trees or shrubs under the limbs to be removed. Their estimate was lower than some others, but they did a great job and I will definitely use them again. This is DEFINITELY NOT the company that was in the news recently for shoddy work.

Description of Work
Chipped huge piles of branches and tree trimmings. Pruned several branches off large old locust trees.

Family Tree Care

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2011

7584 Hickman Rd

Windsor Heights, IA 50324

Tree pruning, removal, planting & fertilization, insect & disease diagnosis. Stump removal

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check