CR Painting

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2012

We are a full service painting company with expertise in interior & exterior residential and commercial painting. Our team is made up of experienced professional painters. We are passionate about providing the absolute best customer service and exceptional quality of work....

Outlaw Painting & light carpentry

Interior painting and light carpentry. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

ACCURATE PAINTING CO

**Exterior Painting Booked Out Until September** INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, STAINS & FINE FINISHES, POWERWASHING & EPOXY FLOORS FOR RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS.

Offers by ACCURATE PAINTING CO on Angi
Ryan Breen Painting

This an interior/exterior residential/commercial painting company. I specialize in cabinet and woodwork painting. Walls and ceilings are also some of the services i provide. So i pride myself and my company on making sure i have no call backs to a customers home. How i achieve this every time is by making sure you my customer is completely satisfied with services provided. I personally i have been painting for 20 yrs. I'm an owner/operated for 5 yrs now. Have been accredited with the BBB now for 2 yrs.

12/09/2015

Carolyn M.

CR Painting was given a blank slate and left a complete mess in their wake. The two painters showed up each day only to race through the project with no attention to detail. They appear to have no staining experinence as they ruined all our custom cabinets that now need to be completely stripped and restrained if we want to achieve the same lighter color we selected. As this is cost prohibitive we will likely end up with a darker stain color changing the entire design plan. To add injury to insult, CR Painting used the wrong paint colors (only two wall paint colors were selected) and didn't properly prep the job. The painted woodwork wasn't properly sanded as it is rough to the touch. Door paint is cracking only a month after the work was performed and unfilled nail holes are popping. We filed a complaint with the CR Painting owner and while we got our money back our project has been significantly delayed (by four months) as we wait for another painting company. The cost to fix CR Painting's messy work will likely be higher than the contracted CR price as the new painting crews can't give us a concrete price not knowing exactly how many hours will be necessary to fix CR's mistakes. Painting and non-painting professionals alike that have seen CR Painting's work have remarked at the low quality finish. The entire project from the walls, ceilings, trim and cabinets have to be redone. Buyer beware!

Description of Work
Project included prepping and painting a newly finished basement and staining custom cabinets.

Category interior designers,house painters,interior painters

06/08/2015

Sharon H.

Brian, the owner, was very knowledgeable and professional. His crew was always on time, professional, patient about answering my many questions, and worked hard to do a great job. Brian was onsite daily to see how the job was going and to see if I had any questions. My home was built in 1930. It was important to have CR Painting, also, because they are are lead-paint certified. The job was not easy. There was a lot of glazing needed on the windows and there were heavy storm-windows that had to be taken off and put back on. I am very pleased with the job they did. My house looks great! I would not hesitate to hire CR Painting again.

Description of Work
I had the trim painted on my brick home.

06/07/2015

Brian , the owner, was very knowledgeable and professional. His bid was reasonable and below another bid. His crew was here early every day. They were easy to work with and excellent at their craft. My home was built in 1930. They are certified lead paint contractors. They answered all of my questions and had a great attitude. Brian was here everyday to check with me and check on the progress. They had to glaze a lot of windows and take down and put up heavy storm windows. I am very pleased! My house looks terrific! Old windows look so much better! You can't go wrong with this company. They will work to make sure you are satisfied with the job. I would definitely hire them again if I need any painting done! A+ rating!

Description of Work
Painted the trim on my brick home

05/12/2015

Katy G.

Important to note: The room was totally empty of all furniture, wall hangings as well as no carpeting. The room, ceilings and beams were all to be painted their same colors. Also, we were out of town when this work was done so no one was living in the house at the time. Included in the initial quote to paint our entire downstairs was the bedroom. Because our exterior work required the taking off and redoing all our siding, we decided to skip the inside work except for our bedroom. We did not ask for or get a separate quote for just the bedroom work. Our fault, as we would never have agreed to it. We cancelled this painter doing our outside siding painting, which is now being done at less than half this company's quote. On their billing to our main contractor, they state it took two men a total of 34 hours (apparently 2 1/2 days) to accomplish this job, using 5 gallons of paint, two partial gallons left behind.

Description of Work
Painted an 18' x 15' master bedroom, ceilings & beams. Three walls only (north wall was having windows replaced, so nothing done on that wall at all). West wall is sliding glass doors with a 7' x 3' entry into bedroom, 7' x 3 '. East wall floor to ceiling wall, bottom 3" trim rail. 4th wall is 7'3" with the 3' hallway on one side and 4' entry to master bath.

Category house painters,interior painters

Thank you for your thoughts- we are disappointed to hear about your negative experience! We strive to be a great partner to our customers and always look to provide fair estimates that are both inclusive of the scope of work as well as a value to potential customers. We employ a very experienced staff of painters who provide an exceptional customer experience which is why we are not always the least expensive company in our space. Although we were not able to partner with you on this project, we look forward to possibilities of assisting you with future painting projects.

04/11/2015

Jessica H.

CR painting exceeded our expectations. They had one of the more reasonable estimates for the quality of work they were offering. Once we accepted their estimate it wasn't long before they started work. Once they started it only took them a couple of days. They were curious and punctual throughout the process. I would highly recomend them.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our house.

10/16/2014

Brian C.

Was friendly. Answered all my questions. Referred me to company to replace split siding and window sills of porch. Kept me well informed of schedule progress. Did great job. Exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
Prepped wood siding and trim of exterior of house. Painted all wood, trim, fascia and concrete block foundation and shutters.

09/30/2013

Cyndi W.

From beginning to end..CR Painting was prompt and professional! Stephen immediately answered my phone call and gave me an estimate. The price seemed maybe a tad on the high side..but, honestly, I really can't say that for sure because I didn't even get any other estimates. Why not? Because I've had too many headaches over the years dealing with home improvement issues and I've learned that doing business with a company who answers your calls promptly, comes when they say they will and does an impeccable job, is priceless!!

Description of Work
painted screened-in porch...

Category house painters,interior painters

05/30/2013

Julie D.

I am planning to list my home to sell in a couple weeks and needed several walls patched and painted. I met with Caleb to get a quote yesterday. He admitted that his folks were booked out through July but he understood my need to get this done prior to listing my home. He told me he felt comfortable that he could squeeze my job in before my listing date. I received a call today (5/30) from Caleb asking if I'd be open to his folks coming over this afternoon to do the work. I made a few arrangements at work and met the painter at my house at 11am. Darrell (one of the painters) was right on time and extremely professional. As I got home from work at about 4:30 they were leaving. They did a terrific job and other than the fresh paint, you couldn't have known they were even here. I'm only wishing I would have done it sooner. The whole experience was wonderful. Caleb was honest and up front when giving me the cost and timeline and they were able to complete the work sooner than I had expected. I highly recommend you give CR Painting a call if you have painting needs.

Description of Work
Painted 6 large, vaulted walls in my home and patched 2 cracks.

03/20/2013

Stephanie T.

CR Painting has done numerous painting and staining items for us in recent years including: trim painting and staining, basement wall and ceiling painting, kitchen and bath painting, cabinet re-finishing and exterior painting.

Description of Work
We have used CR Painting on multiple occasions over the past few years. They always work to accommodate our schedules, take great care to protect our home and both ownership and employees are pleasant and enjoyable to have around. Not to mention they take great attention to detail in their work. I realize that I am incredibly picky and even on occasion when I request "extra" attention to detail, they always succeed in meeting/exceeding my expectations. CR Painting is truly the best of the best!

Category interior painters

03/20/2013

Nancy A.

I would recomment CR painting for the following reasons. They are professional, on time, neat and do excellent work! They are trustworthy and reliable!! Caleb and Stephen Roney are open to suggestions and recommendations as well. I will hire them again when I have another project.

Description of Work
I have used CR Painting many times in the past 6 years. I have had many rooms painted in my home from a 2 story entry way to main living areas & bathrooms.

Category house painters

Exterior & interior painting. Staining & finishing. Wallpaper removal. Brush & spray applications. Painter for a day service.

Satisfaction guaranteed