Kruse Tree Trimming & Construction

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2009

4.1

We specialize in working with insurance claims! If your home has experienced wind damage or storm damage, save yourself the hassle and give us a call – we’re equipped to take care of your trees, your roof and any other damage you may need to have fixed...

Evans Roofing - Roofing Services

AW HOME IMPROVEMENT since 2011. I have been doing construction since I was 14 years old. I have worked with all types of materials and all types of designs. I personally work 1 on 1 with the customers to make sure they are getting what the want and how I am planning on making it happen. Let me help you make your dream home come true.

At All Seasons Construction we do a wide variety of things. We can build you a home from the ground up, do remodels, or even thing a like installing a fence or door. If your interested in seeing some work we have done in the past then check out our Facebook page! Call us to set up a time for a free estimate!

03/31/2015

Don't waste your time!!!

Description of Work
Sent request to Kruse 2 weeks ago and did not hear anything from them. Poor customer service skills!!

09/30/2013

Jerome and his crew did a great job. They arrived on time and did all the work in time given. They also left no mess. They cleaned up everything. Love the job they did.

Description of Work
They stripped the roof of shingles 4 layers laid down sheeting and laid down new shingles.

06/03/2013

We hired Kruse construction and tree trimming to tear off our shingles and replace with new shingles after hail damaged them. they came in with the lowest bid and said we wouldn't need to pay deductible. were were told it could be completed in an afternoon, but it took two full days, afterwards there was DAMAGE TO A WINDOW WELL COVER, OUR GUTTERS AND SEVeral bushes, plus nails left in gutters and ...

12/28/2012

They started and only had to cancell when we had rain, but did get it done and it looks real good and we are happy with it. Thanks Kruse and crew, did a fine job.

Description of Work
We were very pleased with the work done on our new roof. They did the job as they said they would. I would use them again if I had to, but won't have too.

04/13/2012

The service was fine.

Description of Work
They replaced the roof on my house.

Tree trimming, stump grinding, landscaping, roofing, basement & kitchen remodeling.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover