Wright Outdoor Solutions

Founded 1928 • With Angi since March 2012

Formed from the merger of Wright Tree Care and Heard Gardens, Wright Outdoor Solutions has been caring for Central Iowa’s outdoor spaces since 1928. In 2013, we purchased local Iowa company The Growing Concern, which allowed us to take our services indoors as well. In 2019, we expanded our reach into the Omaha market through the acquisition of Omaha based company Verdure Elements, offering interior plantscaping, seasonal color and holiday design services. We are proud to be employee owned and offer the area’s most complete package of services for the care of your property. Our services include landscape design, installation and maintenance, complete tree care, lawn care, holiday lights and décor, interior plantscaping, plant rental, snow and ice management, land clearing, and mulch. Our crews are highly trained experts in their fields, and many of our employees are International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborists and members of the National Association of Landscape Professionals. We are also a member of the Accredited Snow Contractors Association. Additionally, Wright Outdoor Solutions was the first company in Iowa to become accredited by the Tree Care Industry Association....

Colyn Lawn Care Services

Colyn Lawn Care Services

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. **Offering half off first lawn mowing service with commitment of 2 appointments**

Offers by Colyn Lawn Care Services on Angi

06/23/2020

I contacted Wright Outdoor Solutions late on a Wednesday afternoon because we had a branch that started cracking, was sitting over the power line, and looked like it would go at any moment. They called me back first thing on Thursday and within an hour, someone was out to assess the situation and provided a quote. Even though their schedule was quite busy they squeezed us in and were out Friday. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree trimming

CATEGORY tree service

We are so glad to hear that! Our team of tree experts loves to help clients with all their tree care needs! Be sure to let us know if we can assist with anything else.

08/19/2017

I contacted the company via email on Angie's List to explained the somewhat urgent situation and to request service. They never responded. This earned them an "F" for responsiveness and since I was unable to judge them on other criteria --like price or quality-- based on this [lack of] interaction, they get an average, overall rating of "F".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a broken tree limb taken down from a tree that Wright had treated for Ash borer in the past.

12/28/2015

Great! The designer helped me hand-select the specimens, and the crew worked hard to complete installation of the first phase by my deadline (prior to my son?s wedding.) I had questions about care which were answered promptly. One change was made at my request, and all interactions showed excellent listening and design skills, genuine kindness, and true professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most recent visit, date of which is best recollection, was to plan for the continuation of my project in the spring of 2016. Planning and installation for the front lawn were completed in June of 2015. This included one tree and approximately 25 shrubs. I have received many compliments, the first of which was from my mowing service provider!

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

09/13/2015

Not so well. I hired the company to redesign my front yard to make it easier to care for. The original area was a large perennial garden that took up most of the yard. There was also an old privet hedge and some yews that had been damaged by the previous cold winter. My directive was to provide a smaller garden using the best of the perennials, enhance the appearance of the house, and remove the o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed a new front yard, cleared a messy hedge and some old yews, removed perennials, graded the yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

07/22/2014

It went very well they didnt quit until the job was done. Very large tree that two men took down very fast, they are very hard workers. Very patient people. Cleaned up very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them for tree service

CATEGORY tree service

Residential & Commercial Landscape Design & Installation Complete Tree Care Lawn Care Seasonal Maintenance Holiday Lights & Decor Interior Plantscaping Land Clearing Mulch

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available