Wright Outdoor Solutions

Founded 1928 • With Angi since March 2012

Formed from the merger of Wright Tree Care and Heard Gardens, Wright Outdoor Solutions has been caring for Central Iowa’s outdoor spaces since 1928. In 2013, we purchased local Iowa company The Growing Concern, which allowed us to take our services indoors as well. In 2019, we expanded our reach into the Omaha market through the acquisition of Omaha based company Verdure Elements, offering interior plantscaping, seasonal color and holiday design services. We are proud to be employee owned and offer the area’s most complete package of services for the care of your property. Our services include landscape design, installation and maintenance, complete tree care, lawn care, holiday lights and décor, interior plantscaping, plant rental, snow and ice management, land clearing, and mulch. Our crews are highly trained experts in their fields, and many of our employees are International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborists and members of the National Association of Landscape Professionals. We are also a member of the Accredited Snow Contractors Association. Additionally, Wright Outdoor Solutions was the first company in Iowa to become accredited by the Tree Care Industry Association....

Colyn Lawn Care Services

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. **Offering half off first lawn mowing service with commitment of 2 appointments**

Offers by Colyn Lawn Care Services on Angi
Central Tree Pros

Central tree pros is a local tree company. Specializing in removal and tree trimming jobs in the metro. We are one of the few company’s that offers crane services for tree removal and major trimming jobs above houses and other structures. We have been in the industry for five years always running as owner operator and maintain a very professional, polite and efficient crew. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We are offering free estimates and would love to look at any upcoming project you have in your home. Have a question? Call us or click for a free quote today!

Haan Services

Here at Haan services we specialize in Snow removal ,tree work,landscaping,construction,hauling,handy man service. We want to make every effort to deliver the best service possible, at the lowest price possible without adding expenses and fees what we agree on upfront is what you pay. Please call our office today to schedule our free estimate at 515.490.7335 Ask about our review discount!

06/23/2020

I contacted Wright Outdoor Solutions late on a Wednesday afternoon because we had a branch that started cracking, was sitting over the power line, and looked like it would go at any moment. They called me back first thing on Thursday and within an hour, someone was out to assess the situation and provided a quote. Even though their schedule was quite busy they squeezed us in and were out Friday. I...

Description of Work
tree trimming

Category tree service

We are so glad to hear that! Our team of tree experts loves to help clients with all their tree care needs! Be sure to let us know if we can assist with anything else.

08/19/2017

I contacted the company via email on Angie's List to explained the somewhat urgent situation and to request service. They never responded. This earned them an "F" for responsiveness and since I was unable to judge them on other criteria --like price or quality-- based on this [lack of] interaction, they get an average, overall rating of "F".

Description of Work
Needed a broken tree limb taken down from a tree that Wright had treated for Ash borer in the past.

12/28/2015

Great! The designer helped me hand-select the specimens, and the crew worked hard to complete installation of the first phase by my deadline (prior to my son?s wedding.) I had questions about care which were answered promptly. One change was made at my request, and all interactions showed excellent listening and design skills, genuine kindness, and true professionalism.

Description of Work
Most recent visit, date of which is best recollection, was to plan for the continuation of my project in the spring of 2016. Planning and installation for the front lawn were completed in June of 2015. This included one tree and approximately 25 shrubs. I have received many compliments, the first of which was from my mowing service provider!

Category lawn service,tree service

09/13/2015

Not so well. I hired the company to redesign my front yard to make it easier to care for. The original area was a large perennial garden that took up most of the yard. There was also an old privet hedge and some yews that had been damaged by the previous cold winter. My directive was to provide a smaller garden using the best of the perennials, enhance the appearance of the house, and remove the o...

Description of Work
Designed a new front yard, cleared a messy hedge and some old yews, removed perennials, graded the yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

07/22/2014

It went very well they didnt quit until the job was done. Very large tree that two men took down very fast, they are very hard workers. Very patient people. Cleaned up very well.

Description of Work
I hired them for tree service

07/07/2014

They do a good job with saving my trees and shrubs from disease.

Description of Work
I use them annually to spray my trees and shrubs. They also treated an ash tree for me.

04/23/2014

The experience was fine. They came out when they said they were going to and did what they were supposed to do. They were pretty responsive. If I need them I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Wright Outdoor Solutions did some stuff around my Copper River Birch.

Category lawn service

04/22/2014

Excellent! They were very good. The other company was trying to use a crane, they tried to lift it over the house and they failed. They cut it. They were upfront. Their price was better than the others.

Description of Work
I used Wright Outdoor Solutions for lawn and yard work. They took a gigantic tree out of my front yard.

03/29/2014

We have used this company several times over the past many years. Although they are pricier than some, they are very good, dependable, and responsive.

Description of Work
Trim several trees.

01/19/2014

Cleaned up weeds, trimmed bushes, removed volunteer tree. Looked great.

Description of Work
I used Wright Outdoor Solutions

Category lawn service

Residential & Commercial Landscape Design & Installation Complete Tree Care Lawn Care Seasonal Maintenance Holiday Lights & Decor Interior Plantscaping Land Clearing Mulch

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available