Jim Ferguson Painting LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2009

Jim Ferguson Painting is locally owned and operated with more than 30 years of experience. We are an EPA Lead Certified company specializing in interior and exterior work, we offer services for all your painting and repair needs. Services include but limited to Wood Rot Repair, Interior & Exterior Painting, Furniture Painting, cabinet painting ,Fence & Deck Refinishing, Garage Floor Coatings, Antique Furniture Restoration, Woodwork Stripping & Refinishing, Power Washing, Concrete Sealing, and Gutter Cleaning....

Professional Contracting Iowa

Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879

EBN Construction LLC

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We have been working with concrete for many generations, where we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We will offer you the best pricing options, with work done in the most efficient timeframe! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Stapes Grading

Stapes Grading offer a wide variety of service for you. From getting a new drive way to pouring a new slab for your hot tub. Stapes Grading also has services in dirt work from grading the yard of your house to digging the foundation to your new home

05/19/2021

Jim did an amazing job and had a competitive price! I would definitely hire Him and his crew again! Some of the most friendly and detail oriented guys you will meet! I couldn't be happier with the results!! Thank you Jim!

Description of Work
interior painting

05/19/2021

Professional, timely, fair pricing. I would certainly hire again.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

05/19/2021

I have used Jim on many of my projects. He is very professional and bends over backwards to make his jobs the best he possible can. I have referred him to may of my friends and always nothing but but great feedback from them on there jobs. Jim is a hardworking and Honest person. Will always refer him to my friends and family.

Description of Work
full interior

05/19/2021

I am extremely pleased with Jim Ferguson Painting LLC and I highly recommend him for your painting needs. His work is top notch; he takes great pride in the quality of his work, and it shows. Jim is a pleasure to work with; he is very professional and personable. He took on a complicated job for me, preparing my mother’s home for sale. Not only was the paint work of the highest quality, he helped ...

Description of Work
entire house

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,interior painters

05/17/2021

Beware! Don’t waste your time. Unreliable! Updated to include texts of all communication. Not only is he unprofessional, but he is also a liar. I was very accommodating of his delay and in no way demanded anything of him. In fact, I told him to think about it and get back to me later with a written bid. I would NOT trust a blatant liar in my home under any circumstances! I contacted Jim for an int...

Description of Work
Interior painting, deck refinishing and staining

Category decks,interior painters

Sorry Shoukd never have given you a ruff estimate only after 30 minutes. I know better to sit and think about it. Sorry I was busy and didn’t get right back to you. Very GLAD you found another painter.

Interior & Exterior Painting, Furniture Painting,Kitchen Cabinets, Fence & Deck Refinishing, Garage Floor Coatings, Antique Furniture Restoration, Woodwork Stripping & Refinishing, Power Washing, Concrete Sealing, Gutter Cleaning.