Geek Squad - Best Buy

TV Sales
Computer Sales
Auto Radio Service
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Green's Appliance Heating & Cooling

Greens Appliance Heating & Cooling, Inc. has been family owned and operated since 1958. Since then, Greens has become an icon in the industry and has earned a reputation in the Des Moines area for providing quality service with integrity and dependability. Our experienced and skilled technicians at Greens repair and install all makes, all models, and all brands of major appliances and heating & cooling systems.

Metro Appliance

From our large selection of pre-owned appliances to our repair services that have been helping Des Moines, IA customers for over 30 years, you'll always get amazing customer service when you choose Metro Appliance. We repair many household appliances such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges and dishwashers. 60 day in town warranty on appliances, 30 day warranty on labor. We also offer 10% senior and military discount.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

02/13/2014

A friend of mine bought a Dell laptop computer and after about 3 months, it developed some issues. She took it to the Geek Squad and since it was fairly new and she bought it there, she thought warranty would not be an issue. They diagnosed it as a bad hard drive but wanted 300 dollars to perform a warranty repair. She refused (naturally) and asked me to look at it for her. I placed one call to De...

Category computer sales

09/23/2013

I made the appointment and it took a few days for them to have an open spot. I dropped my car off and they let me know it should take like two hours. I got the speakers installed and the new stereo system, all of the equipment was really expensive. they system works pretty well, but they messed up the bass on my car (it sounded better before) and said that I had to go on amazon and buy the part th...

Description of Work
They installed the new stereo system and speakers in my car.

Category car accessories

05/23/2013

I purchased a remote starter for my wife for Christmas. This remote starter turned out to be somewhat less expensive than I expected. They also gave good service and the thing works likes a whiz and is really advantageous.

Description of Work
I have purchased a lot from Best Buy like 2 computers, radio for the car, one TV and a TV antenna

Category car stereo installation,car accessories,computer sales,tv sales

08/29/2012

They were able to speak on my level and explain some of the features at my level that I would not have understood had a real techno person talked to me.

Description of Work
I used Best Buy in University Avenue, West Des Moines for auto radio service. They helped me go through all of the prolific stock that they had and assisted me in finding the right car radio that I wanted. They did not try to sell me a whole lot of things that I did not need.

Category car stereo installation,car accessories

08/01/2012

I would use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I bought a television at Best Buy.

Category tv sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available