Blue Star Lawn & Landscape

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2011

8601 Westown Pkwy Unit 5207

West Des Moines, IA 50266

Blue Star Lawn and Landscape.

12/22/2012

Don H.

Called me Cosmen on short notice as I was in a jam and needed the parking lot at one of our apt complexes cleaned of the recent large snowfall. Mr. Cosmen was courteous on the phone and agreed to fit me in to his work schedule. I explained that I needed the snow removed from between the vehicles snow bound there in addition to making it so that the tenants could get out. Mr Cosmen agreed and even offered to return once the vehicles were gone and finish the clean up. However, he arrived three hours later than he had agreed to, did not clean between the vehicles as he had said he would do and basically left a mess that we had to go back and clean by hand. The complex manager and myself left several messages, after discovering the debacle made by Mr Cosmen and his crew, with Mr Cosmen in an attempt to get him to return and clean up the mess and all those messages were left unheeded. To date - Sat 22 Dec 2012 - Mr Cosmen had made no attempt to contact me and explain his actions or make amends. Needless to say we will not be utilizing his services in the future

Category snow removal

Customer called our company foreman and requested services, we explained to him that we would do our best to fit him in that night but were extremely backed up due to the number of accounts we already perform services for and because it was a last minute call we could not give him a time that we could get him taken care of. My foreman personally assured him we would be there that night as soon as we could get there. Since that phone call I was made aware that the Customer called back 3 times asking where we were at, every time he called my foreman told him we would be there as soon as we could. When my crew finally showed up to the job there were vehicles parked all over the lot and we were unable to clean and perform our services to our normal standards. My foreman was assured that the vehicles would be moved that were in the lot. After we performed our service and left i personally recieved calls from the customer stating that we needed to come back when there were not vehicles there, unfortunately we charge for a return service and at that point the customer was not interested in having us return. Im sorry for the misunderstanding and bad expierience you had with our company. I wish you the best in finding somebody for snow removal. Thanks.

03/29/2012

l G.

i can hardly wait to see how he handles my lawn this spring and summer

Description of Work
shawn and his crew did a great job of snow removal not only for me but also for my elderly neighbors. it was great getting up in the morning and seeing the snow gone before going to work or for my neighbors the community center

Category snow removal

Thanks for your review. We look forward to doing business with you this spring and summer. Take care. Shawn.

10/28/2011

Julie O.

I have a driveway that's a hundred feet long. The gentlemen's name that runs it is Shawn Cosmen. He's always very friendly and helpful. He makes sure that he gets my driveway cleared in time for me to get out and go to work when necessary which is sometimes six in the morning. It's generally a nice group of guys that do this and they are always dependable. His prices are fair. I've already signed up for this year.

Description of Work
We used Blue Lawn and Landscape last winter to snow blow our driveway, clear the sidewalks and decks of snow.

Category snow removal

Member, Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to doing business with you this season! Take care, Shawn.

Sorbo Custom Decks

My company specializes in composite custom decks, we also do cedar and pressure treated decks as well. No matter how big we have the knowledge and drive to complete your project and make your neighbors jealous.

CPW and More LLC

When you need a Pressure Washing that you can trust, call CPW and More LLC in Des Moines, Iowa and surrounding areas for all of your Pressure Washing needs. At CPW and More LLC we specialize in a variety of pressure washing services, including House Washing, Concrete Cleaning, Concrete Sealing, Soft Washing and Deck Cleaning Services. You'll know that you're in the right hands when you call the pressure washing service experts from CPW and More LLC in Des Moines, IA.

2022 Super Service Award

Squeegee Squad - Des Moines

Check, PayPal

Landscaping, sodding, hauling, deck and fence staining, power washing, gutter cleaning, mulching & plant rejuvenation. Hardscapes and water features and full service concrete.