Advantage Roofing and Exteriors, LLC.

Founded 2018 •

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
C133014
Iowa
Iowa: Contractors
02/26/2022

713 21st St

West Des Moines, IA 50265

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Asphalt Shingle Replacement in ONE DAY !!! No mess, no fuss! We strive to protect your home and landscaping and return your site clean and better than when we arrived. We are a Veteran owned, husband and wife managed small business with low overhead and great install crews to get the job done right. We offer all the Top of the Line roofing materials from the best manufacturers. You choose brand, color and venting systems. We accept cash, checks or credit cards. We also work with insurance companies to help you with your claims....

roofing (15)gutter repair (3)

06/18/2021

Gabriel T.

I would recommend Advantage Roofing to anybody who wants a thorough and professional job done! I reached out to Jon while I was living in Arizona. He made every effort to ensure that I understood what was going to be done. He provided updates and pictures of the progress. Jon also talked with my father in law when I wasn’t available. It was ridiculously easy to work with Jon. The previous owner heavily insulated the attic crawl space. When Jon learned about this, he explained the options we had to properly vent the attic. He even came out to the house to show me once my wife and I had settled into our home. Jon went above and beyond, and I’m so happy we went with him! I’ll be recommending Jon’s services to everybody I meet!

Description of Work
Remove and Replace Roof

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

10/06/2020

maryann V.

Fine, see above rating. Cleaned up the area very well and some parts of the process were done ahead of when they were suppose to come. Very pleased with the whole process. Gave us a veteran's discount.

Description of Work
New roof and gutter from storm

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/29/2020

Seth B.

Smooth process and Jon was great to work with

Description of Work
Re-Roof

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

Review for Advantage Roofing and Exteriors, LLC. - 713 21st St, West Des Moines, IA - 38911636

06/10/2020

Sheila C.

I would highly recommend this company. The work was completed in a timely manner. The workers were quiet and respectful. Jon visited a couple times to see the progress - he was also easy to contact if we had a question. I give them the highest rating. Sheila C

Description of Work
Re-Roof and Gutters

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

04/26/2020

Jay E.

Absolutely professional. Jon and his crew did exceptional work on the roof and even down to the clean up. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Re roofing

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

04/08/2020

Bill O.

Did a great job at a reasonable price with prompt service.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection and Reseal Vent Pipes

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

04/08/2020

Joe S.

Great! In and out in half a day. Great guys to work with made everything super easy! No problems or complaints at all.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement and Gutter Toppers

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Review for Advantage Roofing and Exteriors, LLC. - 713 21st St, West Des Moines, IA - 38488020

11/11/2019

glenn M.

The job was done within a few days and the price was very reasonable. My dealing was Advantage roofing left me knowing they were honest, sincere and can be trusted. I had contacted other roofers who advertise heavily and they were slow to respond and said they can add me to the rotation next spring. I would recommend these guys eveyday of the week.

Description of Work
Replace vent on roof and inspect the roof.

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

Review for Advantage Roofing and Exteriors, LLC. - 713 21st St, West Des Moines, IA - 38227666

09/25/2019

Molly B.

They did a great job! Kept me informed of progress.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

07/03/2019

Dylan D.

It was excellent. They were very clean, organized, prompt, and showed up on time. John came out and made sure everything was to my standard. The price was good and they were one of the lowest and better quality. I already referred to other people.

Description of Work
They replaced the whole roof.

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

Asphalt Shingle roof removal and replacement. Replace edge metal, flashings, pipe boots, underlayment's and roof venting systems. Minor shingle repairs, replace missing shingles and cap. Re caulk pipe boots and flashings. Metal and Vinyl Soffit repair and replacement

Cedar Shake Roofing, Window replacement, siding replacement