TOWN & COUNTRY HOME IMPROVEMENT CTR

Founded 1962 • With Angi since July 2008

IN OUR EFFORT TO ACHIEVE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, TOWN & COUNTRY WILL FURNISH QUALITY PRODUCTS AT A FAIR PRICE. WE WILL PROVIDE SKILLED CRAFTSMAN, AND KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES STAFF AND PROJECT MANAGERS TO ENSURE THAT EACH CUSTOMER HAS A PLEASANT REMODELING EXPERIENCE. MAKING YOUR HOME MORE BEAUTIFUL IS WHAT WE DO BEST AND OUR ESTIMATES ARE FREE....

Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa

Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa has been in business since 2009, in 2010 Window Depot opened another office in Dubuque, IA. A Locally owned and operated family business, we make sure you are satisfied customers when your home project is completed.

Yoder Construction of NE Iowa LLC

Invest in reliable, long-lasting asphalt shingles for your home. You'll always get an affordable rate on the shingles and on top-notch installation from us. Expect exceptional workmanship as we install your metal roofing. Long lasting and beautiful, these roofs make a statement and provide functional benefits. Whether you need another storage space or a place to work on your other projects, your new pole shed will look fantastic on your land.

Bath Planet of Central Iowa

Whether you're updating a small guest bath or a large master, a quality Iowa bathroom remodeling project can add value and functionality to your home. When you're searching for trusted bath renovation experts, look no further than the team at Bath Planet of Des Moines. Since 2001, we've built a reputation for excellence by providing top-rated acrylic products, professional installation, and exceptional customer care. Most importantly, our installation professionals have the ability to complete your bath remodel in just one day! Our fast, affordable updates make us the perfect choice for your next bathroom makeover!

Offers by Bath Planet of Central Iowa on Angi

11/27/2015

Nathan W.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl siding and aluminum capping to windows and trim. The workmanship was shoddy at best. They did make several good faith efforts to correct the original work, but one year after starting work, they have not completed it to my satisfaction. The aluminum capping was done very poorly and it was ill-fitting. When it was repaired, large gaps were left between the window trim and siding. Pieces of siding actually fell off the side of the house. Several other repairs still need to be made and I will be looking for another company to finish the job.

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

09/09/2015

Fred R.

Description of Work
Had steel siding installed on our home (over painted lap board siding); included fascia and soffit. Also had storm windows (with screens) installed over all 18 windows on the house. Installers were very professional and their work was high quality; they did their best to get the job done quickly. Ran into some glitches with getting the proper materials ordered and delivered on time (which stretched out the completion date); once these issues were addressed things went smoothly and we are very pleased with the finished project!

01/15/2013

steve B.

I got 4 quotes and they were the highest. I had one quote for $9,200. It took them quite a while to get back to me. I had to call them back and then I had to play phone tag with the person that was coordinating it. They sent a subcontractor out to give me the estimate. I contacted a contractor to come out to look at some other parts of the house and he had his subcontractor that does his roofing come out to give me a bid. I think it was the same person that had been here before. He underbid his own bid. He actually called and gave me the bid before he ever got out of the driveway. I think it was a game that I didn't want to play. He was probably $1,000 over the company that is going to do the work. I didn't get anything in writing and he just gave me a quote over the phone.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Town & Country Home Improvement Center for a roof.

06/20/2012

Greg R.

They were recommended to us by our installer. We used them because of their knowledge. They are very helpful and patient.

Description of Work
I had a sales experience with Town and Country Home Improvement. We are looking to buy some flooring and have somebody put it in.

Category flooring contractor

05/06/2012

Lois D.

The project went execellent from start to finish. The interior designer was very friendly as well as professional. Aslo very helpful in helping me make a decision on which quality of carpet and vinyl to choose. The installers did an execellent job! The workmanship went way beyond my expectations. I believe the price is a little high but worth it for the quality of workmanship they deliver.

Description of Work
Vinyl flooring as well as carpet installed in basement.

Category flooring contractor

04/21/2011

Kim S.

I called for information and they quoted me a price over the phone. We scheduled an appointment and they arrived promptly. They guys were friendly and efficient and I was very happy with the price.

Description of Work
Carpet stretched in 2 rooms and carpetting reattached at top of stairs.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

10/14/2010

Bob T.

The original carpeting I got from them wasn’t wearing well - it was fading. They were very responsive. I called them up, and they came right out to the house and checked it out. They gave us in-store credit to have it replaced, and to install it. They stood behind their product. They were pretty knowledgeable and pretty good at their jobs. They took care of all our problems and we didn't have to bicker with them. The price was average. I would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We used Town & Country Home Improvement Center for carpeting and linoleum about 30 years ago.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

09/22/2010

Mary Lou J.

They take care of all the work and the work the performed is quality. Town and Country coordinates very well with their subcontractors and you don't have to wait long for them to perform the work. All you have to do is to pick out the materials. Everyone is so friendly and pleasant and they perform excellent work.

Description of Work
They completed a bathroom remodel consisting of a new shower, counter-tops, and flooring. They replaced all of our windows in our home and installed new flooring and counter-tops in our kitchen. They even built us a new garage and painted our house.

Category countertops,flooring contractor,replacement windows,home remodeling

TOWN & COUNTRY HOME IMPROVEMENT CTR

Founded 1962 • With Angi since July 2008

4920 DUBUQUE RD

Waterloo, IA 50703

CABINETS, COUNTERTOPS, DOORS, FLOORING, DRAPERIES, WINDOWS, SIDING, SUNROOMS, SKYLIGHTS, ROOFING & INTERIOR DESIGN.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover