Van's Systems

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2011

Family Heating & Cooling

Service and replacement of heating and cooling equipment- we offer equipment financing with aproved credit. Install, Service and maintain Energy Efficient HVAC equipment. We specialize in keeping you safe and saving you money.

Hometown Plumbing & Heating

Opened our doors in 1983 and have grown to be the largest full service commercial, residential, and industrial mechanical contractors by consistently delivering quality projects on time and within budget. Whether you need a plumber or a heating and air conditioning technician, Hometown Plumbing & Heating is the trusted source serving Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois for over 30 years.

TMI - Total Maintenance Inc

Locally Owned and Operated Total Maintenance, Inc. (TMI) is a full-service air conditioning, heating, plumbing and appliance repair contractor with the ability to service and install complete heating, air conditioning, and plumbing systems. In addition to scheduled service tune-ups, repairing of existing equipment, replacement of old equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits analysis. We have an extensive history of repair service on all brands of central air conditioning, heating, and plumbing systems. TMI - Total Maintenance, Inc. provides quality workmanship with professional, dependable, and courteous service with our "Fixed Right or It's FREE!"™ guarantee. All of our employees are background checked and drug screened so you can feel safe about who is in your home or business. We offer 24-hour emergency service 7 days a week so that you can count on us to be there when you need us the most. Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair existing systems and always use the finest new equipment for installations in the industry. Furthermore, we have a patented Straight Forward Pricing Guide™ so you know what the price is before we do the work and you are never charged by the hour. How many companies are willing to show you their price books? You can count on TMI to do the job right. We service all brands of air conditioning, heating, plumbing and appliance equipment.

10/17/2017

Dawn H.

Description of Work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/31/2011

Jalie G.

Overall, they were fantastic in all aspests, cost, timley services, availability, neatness, unlike some people I've had work in my home, Glenn and Brandon did not leave messes behind!

Description of Work
before I bought my home, Van's systems serviced my furnance in my old home (they primarily do mobile homes), Glenn (the owner) and his son, Brandon were WONDERFULL and quick. When I moved, I needed a new furnace wich they installed, they also replaced the thermostat wire, put in a new thermostat and cleaned the drain to the AC. Both Glenn and Brandon are availble to call at any given time, each time I've had to call, they have shown up within an hour. I HIGHLY recomend them!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac