JT Outdoor Solutions, LLC

Founded 2020 •

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

hardscaping202150322
Removal of an old wooden retaining wall that had deteriorated and replaced it with high quality contractor grade retaining block.

JT Outdoor Solutions specializes in retaining walls, patios, and house redesign projects that may include; plants, brick/natural edging, mulch, or rock. We have over half a decade of experience specifically in the landscaping field and have been working since 2020 as a standalone company offering services all across the Des Moines metro and beyond. Our goal is to provide functional, elegant, and durable products that are suitable for people who enjoy outdoor living or simply want a usable yard. ...
Retaining Wall Install project

hardscaping

202150322

lawn & landscaping (7)hardscaping (1)

06/30/2021

Jamie S.

They are professional and on time. The service was good.

Description of Work
They did a landscaping service.

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

06/23/2021

Shane S.

He was professional and on time. the services was good.

Description of Work
He completed some landscaping work in front of my house.

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

06/22/2021

Chad P.

Project was completed as promised on time. Quality of services more than exceeded my expectations. Price was very reasonable. Highly recommend this company, very knowledgeable and described every step in detail during the initial meeting of how the process would go. They listened to my concerns and addressed them all. They were very careful and respectful to my property. I will definitely hire them for my next project

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

Larry E.

Have used Joe multiple times for both landscape maintenance work and new landscape work. I have been very please with Joe's professionalism, his communications, his planning, and his sense of urgency. Jos is committed to his schedules and to his customer's satisfaction. For the new work we needed Joe to do landscape planning and give us options. It was create to see both his creativity and flexibility as we worked to a final design. His ability to source plants and materials was great. Joe and his team worked hard and the project went very well. I would give a strong recommendation to Joe and the work he does. I will definitely continue to use JT Outdoor Solutions for my next project and landscape maintenance needs.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

Lisa C.

JT Outdoors Solutions is a business with integrity, a strong work ethic and always punctual. I would highly recommend this business to anyone, and will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

Jolie F.

Extremely responsive when I reached out for a quote on shrub removal. Best quote and extremely reasonable. Work was actually completed the same week I received a quote. Efficient and professional service. I have since hired them back for fall leaf removal and will be using them again for a future landscaping project and any other needs. 5 Star Service!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Jamie T.

Wonderful work! I've used this company several times! I'm always so greatful for the attention to detail, professionalism and extremely reasonable pricing! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

Landscaping, hardscaping, softscaping, excavation, flowerbed redesign, retaining walls, patios, brick/natural edging, rock beds, mulch beds.

Mowing, aerating, dethatching, weed control, fertilization, irrigation.

Financing Available, Check, PayPal