Bertini Tile, LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2008

COST DETERMINED BY JOB....

Umthun Construction

We are a small buisness that has a personel touch. We have 4 employees that are curtious, trustwearthy and will be on the job everyday. We can do everything except lay carpet and HVAC but have very repitable buisnesses that we use for this. We take nothing up front so you pay as you go on every project.

Spot On Construction

Here to help with all your construction needs; Roofing, Siding, Driveways, Concrete and Masonry. Give us a call today!

515 Landscapes

Hello! We are your local landscape, hardscape, and home improvement company. We offer a wide variety of services that meet commercial and residential applications. Call or email us today to set up a free quote on your next project!

07/27/2017

Lisa S.

I worked with Lisa. She went over and above to help me find exactly what I was looking for. She wasn't pushy or impatient. I will refer all friends and family to go with someone professional like Bertini and Lisa. I had a previous experience with another company and learned the importance of doing your research first.

Description of Work
Quartz countertops

Category countertops

08/15/2016

BRENT J.

Bertini Stone and Tile provided Excellent service, from picking out the granite to installation. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
We had our kitchen counters replaced as well as a bathroom countertop.

11/02/2015

Jay N.

Really nice job on installing a bathroom on the 2nd floor of a 1930s house. Because the bathroom is over the 1st floor living area, Bertini made sure every part of the floor was sealed against leaks. They build a concrete pan and bath seat for the shower, and it looks good. Heating is from in-floor radiant electric, and Bertini installed the heating mats. The tiling itself was a mix of 18x18 floor tiles from ReStore, octagon tiles from Home Depot for the shower floor, and subway tile for the shower walls and shower ceiling provided by Bertini. I think if I had it to do over again, I'd have Bertini source everything. The care and craftsmanship were first rate. The subway tile was laid in a running bond pattern, and grout lines are even. They managed to work around the inevitable corners and odd shapes with care and style. They added a few design elements--a black line and inset shelves, and those look great. The crew--and we had the same tiler throughout the job, was a craftsman who knew his stuff. I'd absolutely work with Bertini again.

Description of Work
Small (64sf) under-eaves bathroom. Build base and tile walk-in shower (walls, floor, ceiling), build and tile shower bench, tile bathroom floor.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor

09/21/2015

John H.

First off, this is a VERY small job that may not be representative if you are buying thousands of dollars of granite. We hired a plumber to install a reverse osmosis system, so we needed the granite drilled to put the faucet on the counter. Had a bit of trouble connecting with the service department to get an appointment set up - took 4 calls from me; BUT, they were able to squeeze this job in as a 'fill-in' between other jobs within the week's time frame I asked for. They were only able to tell me what day they'd be there with no time frame within the day, but they were willing to call when they were on the way, and that worked fine for me. It's about a 10 minute job and the guys that came out were polite and made sure the hole was right where wanted it. They brought along a wet vac to clean up the mess, but it didn't have a filter on it and must have had some residual product from previous jobs as a couple of hours after they left there was a pretty generous coating of dust that had settled all over the kitchen. The price was actually more than the plumber charged for the hour it took him to install the system, so while it's not an inordinate amount, I think a 'fair' rating is appropriate. I did appreciate them getting this done with in a week as it appears many providers are enjoying a very busy time right now and were not advertising that they were available at all.

Description of Work
Drilled hole in granite for reverse osmosis faucet.

06/26/2015

Jerry S.

Helpful in selection of tile. Installers did very professional job. It took a while to get the job started because of their busy schedule. Would hire again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Installed new tile back splash in kitchen

Category countertops

05/26/2015

Mary Lou H.

Excellent! Loved them. Love my new countertop.

Description of Work
Installed granite kitchen countertop.

05/13/2015

Diana S.

I love my new countertops! Had a bit of a problem initially with the fit of the sinks in the vanity in the master bath. I replaced double oval sinks with rectangular ones. I had purchased the sinks myself. When the guy from Bertini came to measure for the countertops, I gave him one of the sinks to take with him for the template for the cut-out of the granite, so he was well aware of the dimensions of the sinks. When they came to install the countertop, the sinks did not fit in the vanity. I was informed that they could cut the inside of the vanity to make the sinks fit, but I would lose the top center drawer due to space restrictions. This did not make me very happy as I feel you can never have enough storage space. I spoke with someone at Bertini to express my dissatisfaction. At that time I was told that even two smaller oval sinks would not fit in my vanity due to the way they are mounted to the granite. I felt I had no choice but to go ahead with the installation and did so. Upon checking into this myself, I found that I would be able to use two oval sinks and not lose my drawer. I contacted my salesperson at Bertini, and explained my situation. She immediately got the owner, Gary, on the line to speak with me. I explained the situation to him. His IMMEDIATE response was, "What can I do to make you happy?" He offered to remake the countertop with oval sinks. After some discussion, I opted to keep the existing countertop with money taken off my bill to allow me to pay someone to remake the drawer a couple inches narrower and reinstall the drawer glides so that it would fit the existing countertop and sinks. I wish all companies would do business the way Bertini does! We all make mistakes, but a company that stands behind their product and work is the one I want to use. There was no hassling with Gary at all in reaching a solution to my problem. The only reason I gave them a "B" with regard to "Responsiveness" is because of the first person I spoke to at Bertini when we realized we had a problem. He was not as helpful as I thought he should have been.

Description of Work
Installed granite countertops in two bathrooms.

12/30/2014

Angie V.

Bertini was amazing. They made us feel like we were their only customer. The receptionist was friendly and welcoming. Gary took time to explain everything and help us pick the right product to meet our needs. We were never rushed. They made a special effort to be sure the measurements were absolutely correct, and we didn't have to wait forever for installation. The installation crew was polite and cleaned up after themselves. One of our seams cracked when they were installing, and they were out the very next day to replace that piece.

Description of Work
They installed a multi level bar and backsplash, as well as a counter on our media center. They had to make special cut outs for a bar tap and they did a custom drip tray for it.

Category ceramic tile,countertops

08/17/2014

Robert N.

All worked out to plan. With one pice being rejected by the installers due to a poor color match at the seam. This piece was recut and installed two days later and exhibited a perfect match. While we were very happy with the installation. It wasn't until the 2014 Home Show Expo featuring 1/2-1 million dollar homes that we realized that our counters only had one seam that was matched perfectly. Fewer cuts with perfectly matching seam in my eyes makes Bertini a superior provider,. Please pass along to all staff involved how much we appreciate their craftsmanship!

Description of Work
Granite counters in kitchen and 3 bathrooms along with 5 under-mounted sinks.

Category countertops,plumbing,marble & granite

06/10/2014

Bryan S.

The entire process was painless. Jim and Matt were helpful and responsive during the selection and measuring. The installers were very friendly, clean, and quick. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Granite counter top install in kitchen.

Category countertops,marble & granite

GRANITE, QUARTZ, AND MARBLE COUNTERTOPS, TABLES, BACKSPLASHES, VANITIES, SHOWER/SPA/TUB SURROUNDS, FIREPLACES, TILE WALLS AND FLOORS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover