Laura's Designs

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2012

Laura’s Designs has 1 employee: Laura provides design service; offering custom contracts to clients. Laura selects contractors and subcontractors to perform the work to ensure that each project is completed according to the specifications outlined in each estimate. ...

We are a small family owned company. We have been in business since 1995. We provide all aspects of hardwood flooring and pride ourselves in quality workmanship and timely results. Our business number is (515) 270-2211.

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

VILD brings years upon years of design experience to the forefront. From a touch of class in one room, to the sophisticated party in another, to the chic pool party outside, we design more than just layouts. We paint a canvas that clients spend their lives in. We've designed everything from rooms, to apartments, to townhome's, to large homes. Everything from the simple living room or outside deck, to the wine cellar or home theater. Vast resources at arm's length, VILD combines creativity and time with the people to get the job done! Although our home office resides in Northern NJ, we cater to 14 different states including NY, FL, CA, TX , NC, AZ, SC, RI, NV, PA, CT, TN, WA. This is why we’re different…. 1. They, (the design industry) charge by the hour. Leading you to wonder what your paying for and how much. We, charge a fixed price depending on your needs. 2. They, take the designs you discuss and work only within that model, focusing the energy on only that one design. We, offer up to 3 completely unique designs based on your style. 3. They, charge you full price for the furniture and decor you choose, but make a commission on the top due to an industry “trade discount” they have with that store. We, give you OUR discount that we personally get, anywhere from 15-25% with the stores you love, thus saving you more money.

08/21/2012

Laura was the project manager and the consultant. She was very attentive when I told her what colors I liked and what features that I wanted to include in the remodel. She came back with appropriate choices for me. She did all the shopping for me and let me pick from five or six different design choices. She was very willing to work with local contractors as well as bring in contractors that she k...

Description of Work
Provided information and guidelines for picking out all products involved in our kitchen remodel and rearranging of appliances. Arranged workmen to do the work. She also handled scheduling installations. Her fee was included in the entire project's price of $65,000.00.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,interior designers,lighting,custom furniture,window treatments,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you Member for the opportunity to design and manage your kitchen remodel project. You have a lovely home in a beautiful neighborhood with friendly neighbors, and your house is definitely worth your investment. You have excellent taste and your new custom kitchen reflects your style and personality; classic and comfortable. It is my pleasure to know you. Laura

Laura’s Designs specializes in custom residential, as well as retail, remodeling and restoration. Billing procedures include a detailed estimate of the work to be performed including materials and labor lists. With over 20 years of experience, I have served clients with a dedication to our local communities. I also have experience in residential and retail design in the San Francisco market, Marin County, and Torrance, California.

Please contact me regarding all services. If you desire a service that I do not offer, I will gladly help you to locate a reputable company for your needs.

Check, PayPal