Amazed Design & Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2011

In October 2004 we started Amazed Design & Construction to satisfy the creative needs we desired to achieve that we felt we weren't getting from our other jobs. Our mission is to apply our high expectations and expertise to our clients dreams and goals. We offer endless capabilities and hope that we will spark interest in you or someone you might know that is looking to have the ultimate experience with Amazed Design & Construction. We feel the personal service and attention to detail we offer will make an amazing lasting impression! Whether you need a designer or a builder, we have the expertise to deliver! Our many years of experience means your project hits right-on-target and on time! We would be honored to work with you on your projects to achieve your dreams! Every entrance into your home should be a new experience. From making the interior of your home beautiful to expanding your living space, to increasing your custom detail, Amazed Design & Construction offers benefits you'll appreciate 365 days a year. We can help you consider ALL of your possibilities and advantages. Your designs or ours will make your home much warmer and more inviting. You'll love the way we pay attention to detail and higlight those accents to become a focal point as never seen before. Day after day, year after year, you'll enjoy coming home to your well designed, well built and well deserved project!...

Professional Contracting Iowa

Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879

515 Landscapes

Hello! We are your local landscape, hardscape, and home improvement company. We offer a wide variety of services that meet commercial and residential applications. Call or email us today to set up a free quote on your next project!

Ryan Breen Painting

This an interior/exterior residential/commercial painting company. I specialize in cabinet and woodwork painting. Walls and ceilings are also some of the services i provide. So i pride myself and my company on making sure i have no call backs to a customers home. How i achieve this every time is by making sure you my customer is completely satisfied with services provided. I personally i have been painting for 20 yrs. I'm an owner/operated for 5 yrs now. Have been accredited with the BBB now for 2 yrs.

12/17/2015

Chris is very accommodating and pays very close attention to detail. He does not accept any substandard work from any sub contractors and will have the work corrected if substandard. This did not happen much but expect it if you have a complete renovation that takes 3-4 months to complete. The home was purchased with a renovation in mind including adding a 600 sq. foot addition containing the great room and master bedroom. We lived in the home during the process which is good and bad. Living area is reduced and you have to be flexible however being around to answer questions seemed very helpful to everyone. Chris is highly knowledgeable about the process and we would hire him again for this large project! The job included: an addition, new roof, complete paint job, new kitchen, new flooring throughout the home, new stone fireplace, complete new master bathroom including walk-in shower, dry sauna, Walk-in closet with built-ins. Whatever bumps you have during the process, Chris will address your concerns and make it right!

Description of Work
600 sq. foot addition and major renovation including Kitchen, Master Bathroom, Great Room, Master Bedroom, Dining room, and laundry room.

Category remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,interior painters

06/03/2014

Chris is professional and very through. Even though he has sub contractors to do the labor, he was here at the start of each project, several times during the day, and at the end to assure everything was completed to my satisfaction. He even offered and replaced my door knob without me asking for this, which shows his attention to detail and speaks to his desire to do a job well. .

Description of Work
New roof, partial siding replacement, gutters, other small repair

Category home remodeling

03/29/2014

Description of Work
Two bathrooms remodeled

Category home remodeling

06/11/2013

Finished product exceeded our expectations. Project came in at the bid amount. Very pleased, definitely would use Chris again. In fact, probably wouldn't bother get bids from others. Beautiful tile work.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of Jack and Jill bathroom. Complete remodel master bath shower room and counter tops.

Category countertops,remodeling,home remodeling

05/13/2013

They were reputable, very helpful and courteous. I was very satisfied with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
I used Amazed Design & Construction to install cabinets and shelving. He also did some other cabinetry remodel work and tile work.

Category ceramic tile,woodworking,cabinet refacing

01/22/2013

Best work quality and contractor experience that I have had remodeling my 2 story english tudor home built in 1913. Does what he says and costs what he says. Excellent tile work and made my design on paper even better in real life.

Description of Work
Excellent Contractor

Category ceramic tile,fencing,remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling,driveway gates

04/07/2011

Amazed Design & Construction was great to work with. They provided an itemized estimate of all materials and labor for the job and there were no surprises when we received the final bill. They are very professional and they did everything they said they would do and they were on the job site when they said they would be. We look forward to working with them on our next project. I highly recommend them to anyone needing any type of work done inside or out.

Description of Work
We had a master bedroom walk in closet converted into a pantry with a new doorway off of the kitchen and then we had a new master bedroom closet constructed off of the master bath. The pantry has custom built shelving and the master closet has custom built cabinets, shelving, clothes racks and shoe racks. We also had a new tile backsplash installed in our kitchen.

Category remodeling

We do ALL Custom Facets of: New Constum Homes, Interior and Exterior Design, Re-Models, Landscaping, including Pavers, Patios, Retaining Walls and plants, Bathrooms, including Custom Tiled and Steam Showers, Kitchens, Metal Fabrication, Flooring, including Hardwood, Tile and Natural Stone, Custom Decks, Additions including Dormers, Room Additions and Great Rooms, Drywall, Fireplaces including Stone Install, Garages, Painting, Windows and Doors, Trim Carpentary, Stone and Brick Facing, Roofing