Arbor Way All About Trees LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2014

Arbor Way All About Trees LLC is your tree care experts. We thrive to make you our customers happy! There is no tree too big or small for our experienced climbers. Our ground crew will awe you with their exceptional hard work along with their clean up! * please note our climbers are a show to

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

tree service

202150023
Removal of large silver maple
View project
Tree removal  project

tree service

202150023
View project

tree service (35)fence company (1)lawn & landscaping (15)lawn care (4)leaf removal (3)hardscaping (1)

07/28/2022

Kathy S.

Said they would be here at 9:30 and they rolled up at exactly 9:30! Very organized, each crew member knew exactly what their responsibility was and they worked as a team getting the job done very efficiently. Very safety conscious in every way. A very polite and well mannered crew. Cleaned up the yard and even the street when finished. It looks great! Thank You1

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grind

Work Completed On 07/25/2022

Review for Arbor Way All About Trees LLC - 417 Howard St, Saint Anthony, IA - 39815246

06/02/2022

Jeanne M.

Every job was done well and cleaned up completely. I really appreciated how kind and attentive they all were with my questions. I also felt like what I observed from all the guys was that they worked well together and seemed to respect each other. I have been pleased with each job. I recommend Arbor Way to anyone who wants a company that does what they say they will do, seems knowledgeable about trees and seems very reasonable with their pricing.

Description of Work
I have had trees cut down, trees trimmed, a hedge removed, and a fence installed.

Category fencing, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 05/27/2022

Review for Arbor Way All About Trees LLC - 417 Howard St, Saint Anthony, IA - 39752408

05/26/2021

Nicole P.

They came out for an estimate in a timely manner. I liked that he actually came out in person and talked with me about the concerns I had for all the trees on our property. He took a good 30-45 minutes talking with me. They gave me a couple different options depending on our financial situation. We had two trees cut down. They came out to cut the trees a week or two later. They were quick, cleaned up the yard nicely, piled up the wood we wanted to keep for fire wood against our fence, and delivered a truck full of mulch to our back garden plot for free. It has been a month since they cut down the trees so will contact again to see if they are coming to cut up the stumps. We are very happy with their service. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Two trees cut down and stumps removed.

Category landscaping

Cost $2,086.5

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

05/15/2021

Craig T.

I hired them in 2020. I cannot edit my old review. This review is for work performed in the Spring of 2021. This year, Caleb was still pretty quick to get back to me and get a quote written up. It took a long time for them to show up. The first day they tried, we exchanged text messages. We were getting a new roof that day, so I suggested a reschedule. Skip ahead another month, and here's what happened. I had exchanged more text messages with Caleb indicating I changed my mind on a tree and would take it down myself. We agreed on a new price and I thought that was complete. The day before they showed up, Caleb had called, but I didn't get the voicemail until days later (after they performed the work). In the message he was asking whether I wanted the tree taken care of. I had already taken it down and a 6ft piece of the trunk was laying back there. The day they did the work, nobody called, and nobody knocked on the door. This was odd, since I thought we had agreed, but Caleb apparently didn't. So, rather than try to contact us again (we were home), they went ahead and cut the stump I left and took the trunk without asking. On top of that, I notice one of the trees with a large chunk of barked ripped off of one of the internal branches. That's not the quality of trim I had come to expect from my first experience with them. I do think the main two (brothers, I think?) do a great job climbing and trimming. However, this secondary tree with the missing bark is not up to those standards. Nor is cutting the stump I had done and taking the trunk I had planned to cut more and split into firewood for our fire pit. It is interesting to compare the quotes between years. We have another tree (an oak). The 2020 quote for that tree was $450. This year it was $700. The rest of the quote this year was a little higher than I would have expected from the 2020 quote as well. Long story short: I think they do good work, and I can understand why they may have thought they were doing "the right thing" with the trunk and stump. However, I don't think this is a 5 star experience, so this review is only going to be 4 stars.

Description of Work
Multiple trees trimmed

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

Review for Arbor Way All About Trees LLC - 417 Howard St, Saint Anthony, IA - 39333207

04/19/2021

michael P.

They removed 3 very large trees that were near several buildings. They determined that at least one of the trees was a risk to the nearby houses so rearranged their schedule to take them down as soon as possible. They were very efficient in takimg down the trees safely. They completely cleaned up all of the branches and trunk pieces. The team was very efficient, friendly and professional in doing this job. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing tree service.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

03/25/2021

LeAnn T.

It is hard-pressed to find a company that communicates as well as they get the job done but the guys at Arborway have been amazing. They were quick to come out and give us a quote. Called the day before to let us know the time they would be here. Were here on time. The crew of 5-6 guys worked skillfully & ambitiously to get the trees trimmed (even in the rain!). Cleaned up all debris. Unfortunately, one of our trees may not make it. Not only were they able to give us a quote to take down that tree, they referred us to an arborist to make sure nothing else come be done before having to take it down. It was clear that these guys are true professionals and care about their customers. Will definitely use Arborway for all our future tree needs.

Description of Work
trimming trees

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/04/2021

Nancy P.

Excellent work. I was raised in Paul Bunyan country (father was a logger; brother a tree climber). The Arbor Way crew is as good as it gets. Skilled, efficient, careful. Do not hesitate to give them a call if you need tree work done.

Description of Work
Three large trees removed.

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

02/22/2021

Kriss H.

Excellent. The guys were friendly and efficient, very professional. The cleanup was awesome. I highly recommend Arbor Way tree service.

Description of Work
Oak trees trimmed

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

02/19/2021

Larry G.

If I could give an A+ I would!! Over 10 workers showed up!! Very nice and easy to deal with. Very fast and efficient. Considering we had a lot of snow in in our backyard. Very thorough and cleaned up everything the best they could considering all the snow. Supervisor was very courteous not only to us but also complimented his co-workers. Large tree was down and cleaned up in 3.5 hours. Great people!! Would definitely hire for additional work!!

Description of Work
Large Tree Removal in Backyard

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Review for Arbor Way All About Trees LLC - 417 Howard St, Saint Anthony, IA - 39203002

11/12/2020

Gaiana T.

Friendly, professional and efficient crew of ten were here on time. Hard workers, knowledgeable, excellent clean up after trimming and all debris either put in chipper or hauled away. Definitely eligible for rehire and highly recommended.

Description of Work
Trim two large maple trees and one ornamental, removing dead branches.

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/01/2020

Jorja K.

Incredible Team!! Here less than an hour removing lots of large and smaller hanging branches, menacing my home. Their cleanup was extremely thorough. Great bunch of guys knew exactly what they were doing. Courteous, hardworking, and fun bunch! Would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Large Tree Limb Derecho damage

Category landscaping, leaf removal, tree service

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Review for Arbor Way All About Trees LLC - 417 Howard St, Saint Anthony, IA - 38916710

08/19/2020

Tim E.

It went great. They started in the afternoon on Monday the 17th and worked for about an hour. They got a great start. They came back Tuesday morning the 18th exactly when they said they would and finished the rest of the job in about another hour and a half. I was amazed at how skilled they were. They did an incredible job getting the huge limbs off our garage and one large limb off our house. They all were professional and friendly and efficient. They did an amazing job cleaning up as well. I highly recommend Arbor Way tree service.

Description of Work
Removed huge limbs blown down on our garage and house during the big storm on August 10, 2020.

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/17/2020

Joshua H.

The Iowa derecho on Monday, August 10, left me with a massive branch from a gigantic cottonwood tree on my roof, and it was still attached to the tree. I had trouble getting ahold of multiple companies, but on Wednesday after the storm, Caleb answered right away and came out for an estimate the next morning. The price was more than reasonable given the danger of the hanging limb and that they would have to remove it with ropes and a climber. The crew showed up first thing Saturday morning and got right to work. They were extremely professional and polite. About two hours later, they had the branch down, cleaned off my roof, cleaned my front and back yard, and left me firewood! I was not expecting them to clean that much, and my yard was cleaner after they left than it was before the storm! I am very impressed with their service and will definitely use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Removal of Large Branch on my House after 2020 Iowa Derecho

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Review for Arbor Way All About Trees LLC - 417 Howard St, Saint Anthony, IA - 38803581

07/25/2020

Judith C.

Absolutely a first rate company. I was contacted promptly by the business manager Caleb. After he looked at my tree (free estimate) he determined that it was a danger to my house and dispatched a crew the next day. The crew were like “worker ants”-professional, friendly and hard working; no standing around until job was completed. I would hire them again in a heart beat and happy to recommend them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

07/16/2020

David D.

Outstanding! They arrived on time, worked as a team and cleaned up the entire site. It was like watching artists at work. We will hire them again!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

07/16/2020

Jeff I.

Around 7:30 on a Tuesday night 70 mph straight-line winds knocked down several trees in my backyard, large portions of which landed on the side and roof of my house. Caleb was at my house assessing the d*** at 9:30 that night. His crew was dismantling the debris by noon the next day. Arbor Way made a stressful situation much easier. They did a great job of removing a dangerous set of trees that, if I had taken them on myself, would have potentially left me injured and the house even more damaged. They identified damage to the roof and helped me document the damage for insurance. I would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

06/23/2020

Brian H.

Arbor Way All About Trees did a Fantastic job! For the amount of work that needed to be done, the estimate was very reasonable and the gentleman was very friendly and certainly knew his stuff. After getting approval from the Insurance company to have the limb removed from the roof, they was here the very next day, went to work right away and was able to get the limb off the roof with no damage to the home. I also had other limbs removed and trimming done on both trees, and a limb hanging close the side of the home and they did a fantastic job removing it without issues. The crew was Very professional and Very nice to work with and talk too. Certainly the right company for the right job. Great job on clean up. I would Certainly! Hire them again!

Description of Work
Both Tree Limbs Cut down and Trimmed

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/18/2020

Lynne C.

We've hired Arbor Way before and they were the only call we made after a huge branch fell on our house. They came within an hour to give an estimate and when they saw the extent of the problem got a crew in that afternoon. We have extensive plantings and they took great care to minimize disruption to our gardens. All the staff members were polite, hard-working, and focused on doing the best job possible. We trust their feedback and expertise when they make recommendations. We will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Tree branch removal from house plus trimming

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

06/06/2020

Stacey S.

ArborPro was amazing! The crew was friendly, great price, & they did a fantastic job from start to finish!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

We are arborway. Not arbor pro. If you could please edit your post. We would greatly appreciate it.

06/05/2020

Amber W.

The gentleman that did the estimate was very friendly and wanted to give us many options for our money based on price and what we needed done. He even drew a little picture to explain what was going to be done. He told us to give him a call later in the month where they would have more time for the job. We did so and they got us in there schedule right away that week. They arrived on time and were done rather quickly considering how much of the tree was taken off which was a good amount. They cleaned up great as well. The overall price for the work was very reasonable compared to other places. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removing and trimming a lot of branches that had become very long

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

05/23/2020

Donald B.

Very well. First, their estimator came quickly after contact and did a good job describing what they could do for us and gave us an estimate, which we accepted. They originally scheduled us for mid-July, but something must have cancelled and they contacted us the next day to see if it would be ok to come yesterday, May 22, and we gladly accepted. They showed up with 6 men and lots of excellent equipment for the job including a powerful, but small and mobile chipper. We had them blow the chips into a gully that has formed in our woods, leading to a ravine which has some erosion problem. They worked exceptionally hard, fast and efficiently. The 2 owners are part of the crew and we were able to adjust the job to include some trees that we had thought might be too big, but they handled it.

Description of Work
Remove lots of bush honeysuckle and dead trees from our rough and wooded back lot

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

05/18/2020

Pauli C.

Wonderful!! Came out and gave estimate, I accepted, and came out next day and did the job. Grass is growing and looks great.

Description of Work
Roots ground and soil and seed in the hole.

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

05/08/2020

Emily S.

Arbor Way probably saved our tree from falling on our house during the Derecho because of the work they did a couple months before. So happy we reached out!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 05/14/2020