Ducts In A Row

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2007

939 Main St

Pella, IA 50219

DUCTS IN A ROW is a privately owned air duct cleaning business owned and operated by Nick Braafhart. Ducts In A Row offers professional air duct and dryer vent cleaning services and sells electrostatic air filters. Ducts In A Row has provided central Iowa with honest, friendly, professional service

12/13/2017

Allan T.

Nick did an outstanding job. Fast and professional service. Price was very fair.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking time to review my performance. I appreciate your business. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

09/20/2017

sameer U.

Absolutely perfect. Did really well. Have already scheduled the spring appointment.

Description of Work
Needed to have Dryer Vent cleaned.

Category air duct cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the positive review. I appreciate your business. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

07/06/2017

Larry Y.

Great. Did an amazing job. Very thorough.

Description of Work
Ducts cleaned after renovation.

Category air duct cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for completing a review of my performance. I appreciate your business. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

05/30/2017

Greg S.

We had just had a new washer and dryer delivered. We thought this would be an ideal time to get the dryer duct replaced with the solid duct type. Our dryer duct had never been cleaned out in the 18 years we've been in our house. We thought it certainly needed that done. I wanted the duct line replaced with the solid duct. Nick Braafhart, owner, came by to evaluate our situation. Nick agreed the solid duct would be a better long-term choice. Since he had to get the material ordered, he cleaned out our existing duct. It was totally plugged with lint. Since it was cleaned, the time to dry clothes was cut in half! Several days later Nick had the parts for the solid ducting and a new outside vent. He routed it is such a way that it was more of a direct line with minimum bends. Where the two bends that were needed, Nick used gradual bends to reduce lint build-up. Nick was professional, did what he said he would do when he said it would happen, communicated with us during the entire job. Very reasonably priced, professional. I would definitely recommend Ducts in a Row.

Description of Work
Replace flexible dryer duct with solid duct.

Category dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time to review my performance. I appreciate your feedback. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

05/04/2017

susan S.

Well, Time, explain what he was going to do and completed his work on time.

Description of Work
Ducts cleaned

Category air duct cleaning

[Member Name Removed], I appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure meeting and doing business with you. Thanks again, Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

04/26/2017

Jared H.

Service was done right and was done very quickly. I contacted Nick in the morning and he was able to come to our home that same afternoon! Great service and will certainly hire again. Thanks!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning.

Category dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking time to complete a review of my performance. I'm glad the timing worked as well as it did. I appreciate your business. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

10/31/2016

Resa E.

Fabulous experience! Everything about it was great! Would DEFINITELY hire again!

Description of Work
Duct and dryer vent cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the positive comments and for taking time to review my performance. I appreciate your business. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

06/21/2016

TAMMY C.

I called for an appointment and was contacted right away by the owner. He made my appointment for the following week. He was prompt and extremely professional. Great price. Would highly recommend. Great price for the work done.

Description of Work
Cleaned our dryer vent.

Category dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the positive feedback and review. I appreciate your business. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

01/08/2016

ANAND C.

Nick was very responsive from our first call to him. He was pleasant and professional. He did an amazing job cleaning our Ducts and dryer vent. He wasn't rushed and took a good 5 hours to clean the ducts and dryer vent thoroughly. Would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and Dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank You for the review and positive comments. I appreciate your business. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

12/14/2015

Paul B.

Nick, actually called me quickly with a price and explained he had an adjustment to his schedule and could meet me at my house within 20 minutes. Not that I'm sure that is standard, but with my flexibility and need it worked out great. He was very descriptive of what he was going to do and showed me along the way and gave some great advice. Probably the best aspect was he wasn't pushy and try to up sell me on anything which in this day and age, is appreciated.

Description of Work
Our dryer was needing the vent cleaned extremely bad. It was taking two, sometimes three cycles to dry a load and moisture was building up.

Category dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate your business. Thanks, Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

09/02/2015

Carlie H.

The owner arrived on time. It was raining hard, but he brought a towel to dry off his shoes and the machine he brought in to clean the duct work. Starting at the top of the house, he removed the cover of every heat/cooling vent and every cold air return vent cleaning the duct work as far as he could go down to the furnace. Pictures were taken inside the ducts so we could see the before and after. At the end, he cleaned the furnace area. When we scheduled the work, he told us that at the end of his job, he likes to install a new furnace filter provided by the homeowner. We did not have him do this, but I think it's a great idea. There was no residue in the house from his cleaning of the heating and cooling duct work. The dryer vent duct work was cleaned and the lint from that ended up outside just under the vent. Easy to clean up.

Description of Work
All of the ducts in the house were cleaned. The dryer vent duct was cleaned, too.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the review and positive feedback. I appreciate your business. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

04/10/2015

Nedra A H.

Nick was very good to work with and very flexible to my needs. I needed him to start in one place before he did the rest of the house, and he was very accommodating to my needs. He is a very pleasant, ambitious, and hard working young man.

Description of Work
cleaned all ducts and then sanitized them.

Category house cleaning, air duct cleaning

Thanks for taking time to complete a review. I appreciate your business.

03/31/2015

Janet C.

Great...punctual....professional and would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Cleaned and Sanitized our air ducts and found a toy and a Tupperware container in them. He did a great job so happy to finally get it done after living here 20 plus years!!!!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

[member name removed] I appreciate your business. Thank you for the review and feedback. Nick Braafhart

03/24/2015

KENDRA C.

I don't remember exaclty how much they were, but it was competitive with another service I called. They were quick, professional, and pricing was clear. Went very smoothly and we would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned ducts.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Thanks for taking time to complete the review. I appreciate your business. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

03/17/2015

Pat R.

Very professional. He explained everything he was doing and why his method is different from other duct cleaning services. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts and dryer vent

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, house cleaning, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

(removed member name), I appreciate your business. Thanks for the review and positive feedback. Nick Braafhart

02/11/2015

Scott M.

It went very well. Nick was responsive to my original email and request for quote. He confirmed the day before the appointment. He was prompt and explained his approach. I showed him around the house and let him get to work. He did a great job. This is an older house that has seen a few renovations and probably no prior duct cleaning, so he had his work cut out for him. He took before and after pictures, and I could see the amount of dust and other debris that had built up over time. Overall, it was a great experience, and I would recommend Nick's company to anyone who wants a good job at a fair price.

Description of Work
Cleaned HVAC ducts and dryer vent

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, remodeling, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Thanks for the positive feedback. I appreciate your business. Nick Braafhart

10/12/2014

Judy K.

Nick is very professional, prompt, efficient, reasonably priced, and pleasant to work with. He did an outstanding job without leaving a mess afterwards! So glad I found this company! We would highly recommend Ducts in a Row to anyone who is thinking about cleaning out their air ducts!

Description of Work
Cleaned all air ducts on main level of house and in our finished basement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

[member name removed], Thank you for the response and positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Nick Braafhart

09/03/2014

Cleo W.

It went really well, they were comparable in price. did a great job, were neat and organized. I was very pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Cleaned our air ducts and heating vents.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

[member name removed], I appreciate the feedback. Thank you for your business. Nick Braafhart

08/11/2014

Steve B.

Awesome, great guy to work with. Very professional and considerate of your time and home.

Description of Work
Cleaned out all air ducts/returns and dryer vent. Even replaced damaged dryer vent cover to the outside of the house. Showed before and after photos.

[Member name removed], I appreciate your business. It was great to work with you. Thank you for the positive feedback. Nick Braafhart

08/09/2014

Laurel B.

Nick was responsive when I called to schedule, prompt, and very thorough in his work. He took before and after pictures to show me the dust, etc. that had collected in our ventilation system over time. He explained exactly what he was going to do to vacuum out the vents, showed me the photos, and also gave me recommendations for timing for future service. He was really nice and easy to have around the house for an afternoon.

Description of Work
Nick cleaned our dryer vent and our entire house ventilation system.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

(member name removed), Thank you for the positive feedback. I enjoyed working with you and appreciate your business. Thanks, Nick Braafhart

08/07/2014

Elizabeth W.

The cost of the service was reasonable. They were just great and I would recommend them. They were prompt, professional, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Ducts In A Row cleaned the ducts.

Category air duct cleaning

[Member name removed], Thanks for the great feedback and comments. I appreciate your business. Thanks again, Nick Braafhart

07/12/2014

Colette C.

We had received a coupon for a competitor that was a little bit lower in price, but we saw Nick on Angie's List and went with him as he has the most positive feedback and consistent and quot;Aand quot; rating PLUS he takes the time to RESPOND to feedback - he takes it seriously! Fair pricing, great job, and HUGE improvement in the air quality in our home! (The prior tenant was a HEAVY smoker and it was horrible...now there's almost NO smoke smell AT ALL!!) Definitely give him a call - it's absolutely worth it!! (Also responds very quickly to emails and gives you before/after photos of your ducts!)

Description of Work
Cleaned and sanitized all ducts and vents in our house. Cleaned out debris and dust. Provided before and after photos, as well.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

[removed member name], Thank you for the positive feedback. I am glad to hear of the difference the cleaning and sanitizer treatment made for the smoke smell in your home. Thanks again for your business, I appreciate it. Nick Braafhart

06/26/2014

Bill G.

The cleaning went extremely well. Nick did an excellent job cleaning the air ducts as well as showing before and after pictures of the cleaning. Very professional and personable.I would highly recommend giving Nick a call to come out and provide you with his service. Nick also changed out the furnace filter as well.

Description of Work
Clean air ducts in the entire home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, house cleaning, air duct cleaning

(member name removed) I appreciate your business. Thank you for the positive feedback. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

06/13/2014

James M G.

The house was built in 1998 and we moved in in 2009. The ducts had not been cleaned since the house was built. The experience was painless. Nick was professional and thorough. Have noticed a big difference in the dust level within the house. Estimate was actually a little more than the actual (but he as estimating with information given over the phone which might not have been entirely accurate). So glad we had it done.

Description of Work
We had our ducts cleaned and sanitized.

Category air duct cleaning

[member name removed] I appreciate your business. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks, Nick Braafhart

06/06/2014

R. B.

Great experience all around. From the estimate to the service performed, Nick was very professional, courteous and skilled at his work. I had to reschedule twice, because of delayed renovations, and Nick was great. I would definitely use Ducts In A Row again. Thank you Nick.

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts after a home renovation.

Category air duct cleaning

[member name removed], Thank you for the positive feedback and review. I appreciate your business.

MacPro

MacPro Restore is a Cleaning and Restoration company based in West Des Moines, IA. We specialize in a wide range of interior and exterior services including cleaning up after a disastrous catastrophe. We are here to assist you with any situation ranging from general home and business cleaning services to Insurance claims. Our team of specialists have the training, certifications, and equipment to get you back up and running quickly. We are obsessed with improving your indoor and outdoor living spaces. We use processes that are safe for your family and loved ones. Our cleaning processes follow the most stringent guidelines of the IICRC, RIA, and the PWNA. Contact us today for a no obligation assessment and advice.

Award 2022
    Offers by MacPro on Angi
    CLEAN AIR SYSTEMS

Specialist in cleaning all types of HVAC equipment and air duct systems. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Elite Cleaning Services

Elite Cleaning Services is a family-owned business that has a passion for cleaning. Our team consists of dedicated and detail-oriented people that will accommodate your needs and help make your life easier. Don’t let cleaning get in the way of your family time and activities, check off “Chores” from your “To-Do” list and leave it to us. With 10+ years of experience, we are sure you will find our services very satisfying. So, give us a try, give yourself a break and let us sweep your worries away! We specialize in residential and business. Call us for a free estimate today!

Air Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing Dryer Vent Cleaning Electrostatic filters