Ducts In A Row

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2007

DUCTS IN A ROW is a privately owned air duct cleaning business owned and operated by Nick Braafhart. Ducts In A Row offers professional air duct and dryer vent cleaning services and sells electrostatic air filters. Ducts In A Row has provided central Iowa with honest, friendly, professional service since 2003. Please contact Nick at 515-577-6460 for a free estimate or for more information regarding indoor air quality....

Handy House Cleaning

Finishing Touch Interiors

Elite Cleaning Services

Elite Cleaning Services is a family-owned business that has a passion for cleaning. Our team consists of dedicated and detail-oriented people that will accommodate your needs and help make your life easier. Don’t let cleaning get in the way of your family time and activities, check off “Chores” from your “To-Do” list and leave it to us. With 10+ years of experience, we are sure you will find our services very satisfying. So, give us a try, give yourself a break and let us sweep your worries away! We specialize in residential and business. Call us for a free estimate today!

12/13/2017

Nick did an outstanding job. Fast and professional service. Price was very fair.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking time to review my performance. I appreciate your business. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

09/20/2017

Absolutely perfect. Did really well. Have already scheduled the spring appointment.

Description of Work
Needed to have Dryer Vent cleaned.

Category air duct cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the positive review. I appreciate your business. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

07/06/2017

Great. Did an amazing job. Very thorough.

Description of Work
Ducts cleaned after renovation.

Category air duct cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for completing a review of my performance. I appreciate your business. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

05/30/2017

We had just had a new washer and dryer delivered. We thought this would be an ideal time to get the dryer duct replaced with the solid duct type. Our dryer duct had never been cleaned out in the 18 years we've been in our house. We thought it certainly needed that done. I wanted the duct line replaced with the solid duct. Nick Braafhart, owner, came by to evaluate our situation. Nick agreed the so...

Description of Work
Replace flexible dryer duct with solid duct.

Category dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time to review my performance. I appreciate your feedback. Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

05/04/2017

Well, Time, explain what he was going to do and completed his work on time.

Description of Work
Ducts cleaned

Category air duct cleaning

[Member Name Removed], I appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure meeting and doing business with you. Thanks again, Nick Braafhart Ducts In A Row

04/26/2017

Service was done right and was done very quickly. I contacted Nick in the morning and he was able to come to our home that same afternoon! Great service and will certainly hire again. Thanks!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning.

10/31/2016

Fabulous experience! Everything about it was great! Would DEFINITELY hire again!

Description of Work
Duct and dryer vent cleaning.

Category air duct cleaner","dryer vent cleaning service

06/21/2016

I called for an appointment and was contacted right away by the owner. He made my appointment for the following week. He was prompt and extremely professional. Great price. Would highly recommend. Great price for the work done.

Description of Work
Cleaned our dryer vent.

01/08/2016

Nick was very responsive from our first call to him. He was pleasant and professional. He did an amazing job cleaning our Ducts and dryer vent. He wasn't rushed and took a good 5 hours to clean the ducts and dryer vent thoroughly. Would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and Dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaner","dryer vent cleaning service

12/14/2015

Nick, actually called me quickly with a price and explained he had an adjustment to his schedule and could meet me at my house within 20 minutes. Not that I'm sure that is standard, but with my flexibility and need it worked out great. He was very descriptive of what he was going to do and showed me along the way and gave some great advice. Probably the best aspect was he wasn't pushy and try to up sell me on anything which in this day and age, is appreciated.

Description of Work
Our dryer was needing the vent cleaned extremely bad. It was taking two, sometimes three cycles to dry a load and moisture was building up.

Air Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing Dryer Vent Cleaning Electrostatic filters