HITES TREE CARE SPECIALIST

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2008

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. ...

M.P.R Tree Enterprises

I'm Michael Richards owner/operator of M.P.R Tree Enterprises. I've worked all aspects of tree work ranging from small tree plantings to hurricane/storm cleanup. I have had the privilege to learn what I know by working for/with knowledgeable, honest, and good people in this industry. I will keep that with M.P.R Tree as we continue to learn an provide a service that is unparalleled in customer satisfaction and most of all the health an beauty of our Earth's lungs!

07/07/2008

Betty W.

A large tree next to my garage was showing signs of ice and wind damage and also a weakening of the base,causing it to lean. I called 2 different tree services with no callbacks. I was lucky enough to make contact with Mr. Hites (who gives FREE estimates). He was here when he said he would be--did a terrific job taking down the tree, trimming the other one off the garage roof and cleaning up. On a scale of 1-10, he and his partner deserve a 15!

Description of Work
A large tree was needing cut down, another one trimmed away from the garage roof. Needed someone that could handle the cleanup as well.

Category tree service

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL TREE TRIMMING, TOPPING & REMOVAL.

ASK FOR DETAILS