MJ Construction

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2015

MJ Construction is a locally owned and operated business. We specialize in commercial and residential remodel and renovation projects. We offer a one-stop shop to any remodel project you might have. We are happy to discuss any project....

Ideas into Wood

We do rough framing of houses, garages, and sheds. We also do siding installation, deck building, trim carpentry cabinet installation and custom built in cabinets and bookcases. We also build fire place mantles. I have been in the skilled trades for 15 years and love to build things with my hands.

Professional Contracting Iowa

Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879

EBN Construction LLC

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We have been working with concrete for many generations, where we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We will offer you the best pricing options, with work done in the most efficient timeframe! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/10/2017

sherry B.

MJ was excellent throughout the entire process. They communicated well and were timely throughout the process. They delivered exactly as they promised and even got the work done ahead of time. I will definitely hire them again! So pleased.

Description of Work
New stairs on the front entrance of our home.

Category remodeling

12/06/2016

Steve F.

The business owner, Michael Johnston, came out to review and bid on a complete bathroom remodel in our home. Mike was not the cheapest bid, but I was impressed with the way he surveyed the job, his knowledge and professionalism regarding the details that I wanted included in the work. In short, I had a really good feeling about him and the quality of work that he may perform. In the end, he certainly did not disappoint. He completed the tear out and enlarged the shower in a couple of days. After arrival of the tile pattern that I ordered, he tiled the entire shower, half walls around the bathroom and floor, installed the shower accessories (rain head, spray nozzle, light, shower fixtures and doors) and new toilet within one week. I am a very fuzzy guy, but the quality of his workmanship, his attention to detail, as well as his own personal touches of craftsmanship and design were nothing less than outstanding. He even presented me and my family with a gift of appreciation when the job was completed. Now that is a very nice touch and the qualities of a great businessman.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category remodeling,garage builders,home builders,home remodeling,sunrooms,basement remodeling

MJ Construction

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2015

424 W High Rd

Norwalk, IA 50211

We are happy to look at any project, but some of our past residential projects include painting, bathroom renovations, basement finishes, deck construction, kitchen renovations or remodels, flooring and tile work, roofing, and any plumbing renovations or issues. On the commercial side, some of our past projects include painting, tile work, make-readies, apartment rehabs, general repairs, specialty installations, roofing, siding, door installation, and sliding glass door installation.

We are happy to look at any project!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal