Action Roofing & Construction Inc

Iowa: Contractors
03/20/2023

2422 Green Hills Dr

Norwalk, IA 50211

We have been in business since 2001, serving central Iowa. We started as a roofing only contractor. However, at the request of our clients, we have expanded to become a full service exterior remodeling company. This includes; siding, soffit, fascia, and gutters! We frequently work with our clients on insurance claims. We offer maintenance deals. We also offer financing options with third party vendors. We are a Certified Owens Corning contractor and Certified GAF contractor. Our team is trained regularly through our manufacturer's programs. Our team is also trained and certified through the InterNachi Home Inspector Program. We have been honored with the Super Service Awards through Angie's List from 2014- 2018. Please give us the opportunity to show you why! We would love to earn this for 2019 and it starts with you! Always feel free to ask questions and voice concerns by contacting us via phone or email....

roofing (148)gutter repair (30)gutter cleaning (20)siding companies (14)roof cleaning (10)handyman (5)leaf removal (2)dryer vent cleaning (1)snow removal (1)roof snow removal (1)home inspection (1)drywall (13)

06/04/2019

Mary A.

Very well, they also provide photos so you can see what they have cleaned.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

Thank you - we appreciate your business and feedback. If we can ever be of service- let us know! -Alyssa

10/21/2018

larry L.

IT DIDN'T !!!! PROMISED TO SHOW UP AND GIVE US A ESTIMATE. THEY WERE A NO SHOW, RUINED 1/2 A DAY WAITING FOR THEM. THEY WERE A NO SHOW.!!!!!! DON'T HIRE THESE LOSERS !!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
siding for one side of house (storm damage)

Category siding

Work Completed On 10/21/2018

Good morning [Member Name Removed], I have your appointment in our schedule for Oct.11th. It looks like we contacted you numerous times the day of the appointment (as stated we would in the initial appointment scheduling). We were unable to find your home. We did not receive a call back from you so we figured you had probably found someone else to do the work. Normally clients that are interested give us a call back... As you can see with our reviews on Angie's List and elsewhere- we are not in the habit of "no call no show". I do apologize about no being able to find your home. However- we did call to try and find you with no response. I would deny the allegation that our team are "losers" and we have a significant amount of valued clients that would disagree as well. I wish you the best of luck with your home repairs and advise that professionalism and return phone calls can go a [Member Name Removed] way.

05/19/2018

Mike L.

Handled everything by phone and email. Out of town rental property for me and could not have gone any better.

Description of Work
Repaired area around a dormer that was leaking.

Work Completed On 05/19/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed], I am glad we were able to get those repairs taken care of! -Alyssa

05/08/2018

Jason V.

The team came out and found that what I thought was a roof leak was actually condensation from a vent run, and said there was nothing he could do but recommended a good local contractor. I was grateful for the expertise and honesty, and did sign him up to do some other routine roof maintenance which was offered for a very reasonable price. Charged me nothing for identifying the problem and the original trip out.

Description of Work
needed a leak identified due to water damage in garage

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

01/08/2018

Eugene L.

Very well - they coordinated with electrician

Description of Work
Repairs to roof and soffit damaged in a storm

Work Completed On 12/22/2017

07/14/2017

Len S.

This was the second time I have used Action. Rosario, my gutter cleaner, was fantastic!! On time, professional and friendly. Office staff was great also, they sent me a copy of my invoice and pictures of my clean gutters. I recommend Action Roofing highly, they are a wonderful group of people!!

Description of Work
Clean my gutters

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 07/14/2017

06/29/2017

Leola L.

They were great! The gentleman that I met with to get an estimate from was very professional and not pushy. He was very knowledgable about roofing. The gentlemen that worked on my roof were on time, very professional, and very respectful. The materials arrived on time. They worked diligently to get it done and completed it in one day. I was very greatful because it was going to storm that night. Everyone that I spoke to at Action Roofing and Construction was very professional? I am a very satisfied customer!

Description of Work
My roof needed to be reshingled and my gutters needed n upgrade.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/27/2017

05/03/2017

Sharon L.

The team sent did a great job! Supplies were delivered when they said they would be and the team was here to start the job when they said they would be here. With a threat of rain, they made sure when they stopped for the night that nothing would get wet that shouldn't and they worked late to ensure any potential rain did not cause any damage. When they removed the old chimney they found the wood was rotted, and replaced it without question. It took them 3 days to complete the job, but they cleaned up as they worked each day and made sure they cleaned up before they left daily. We have found no nails or trash from the job and the house and garage look great. They also took special care of two Clematis plants I have by the garage - and as they were gifts from my sons - it is greatly appreciated. We were impressed with the professionalism, and the work ethic the team showed as well as the quality of completion.

Description of Work
Residing with vinyl siding on house and garage, removal of old unused chimney.

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

03/10/2017

curtis G.

After having a few negative experiences with contractors, what a surprise to work with a company that seems to do everything well. Albert came out to my house to give an estimate and I was sold almost immediately. Albert told me about my current shingles and that there had been a class action lawsuit. He offered to help me if I wanted to go after the company and then proceeded to tell me that I could probably get by for a couple of years if I wanted to go that route. I was so impressed with his knowledge and honesty that I decided to just pull the trigger and have them replaced. Albert told me that it would take three days. The first day there were 30mph winds so it wasn't safe for the crew to start work. Albert kept me in the loop and said they would start the next day. The job ended up taking two days including cleanup. The crew probably spent 3 hours cleaning up and left the yard looking better than when they arrived. Albert then followed up and spent an hour or so checking on their work and also doing another pass of cleaning up the nails. Replacing a roof is expensive and not an exciting way to spend your money but Action Roofing did a great job and I would highly recommend using them for roofing issues.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Work Completed On 03/09/2017

Review for Action Roofing & Construction Inc - 2422 Green Hills Dr, Norwalk, IA - 34587893

01/15/2017

Jean R.

It went well. The job was brought up to code and done professionally.

Description of Work
Rebuilt the boards around my chimney.

Category siding