Integrity Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2010

402 1st Ave E

Newton, IA 50208

All our work is backed by our Best Service… Guaranteed… Or it’s Free Policy Our Guarantee is backed by our 3 promises to you. 1. Knowledgeable Carpet Technicians • IICRC Certified- We believe you wouldn’t want an uncertified electrician working in your house, so why should a carpet technician be any different? • Informed- We use the latest cleaning procedures in the industry; leaving your carpet cleaner longer. 2. Customer Satisfaction Programs • Spot Out Program- All of our valued customer receives a lifetime supply of Spot Out. • Stay Beautiful Program- Our Stay Beautiful Program will keep you carpets looking great all year around. 3. Follow Up • Quality Check- Our service doesn’t quit when we walk out the door, within 48 hours of completing the job we will call you to make sure everything came out just as you expected. • We don’t want temporary customers, we want customers for life....

06/30/2014

Carey Ann R.

Description of Work
Helped with demo after building was flooded.

08/12/2013

Drenna W.

We never did use this Company. We had an appointment made, but cancelled it the next day. We had a change in plans and were just not ready to use them yet. So I do not feel that I can rate them fairly.

Description of Work
N/A

Category water damage restoration

07/29/2013

Nic R.

It was a great experience. The result of their work and their professionalism were good. They were also timely and their price was fair.

Description of Work
I used Superior Carpet & Upholstery Care about two months ago for carpet cleaning in three rooms and two hallways.

02/15/2013

Robert E.

Appreciate attention to details, protectors for door frame to basement. Wiped down kitchen floor when completed. In and out efficiently, not overly friendly; professional and business-like.

Description of Work
Cleaned sewer back-up in 1/4th of basement. Removed, scraped, cleaned, no obnoxious odor & remaining odors.

Category water damage restoration

09/25/2012

Molly L.

Integrity was very professional. We are in the process of moving 2.5 hours away and house is on the market. With two kids, a good cleaning was necessary. (Our carpet probably needs replaced.) I setup the appointment by phone, I received reminders, and was notified when the cleaning was done. I wanted to make sure that I was satisfied with the service prior to payment and the staff at Integrity was completely okay with that. They strive for 100% satisfaction. I am very pleased with how our carpets look afterwards.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your kind words on Angie’s List, I appreciate the time you took out of your day to review our company. We really do strive to provide the best customer service experience in our industry. If you are ever in the need of our services again we would be glad to help.

07/18/2012

Gary S.

I was devestated when my home was trashed by an intruder. I called Integrity and they took control of EVERYTHING. They worked closely with my insurance company, other local service providers and me to make sure everything was taken care of to ensure my home was cleared of the chemicals that were embedded everywhere. They saved me from a major and overwhelming job. They were very professional and the people working in my home were a pleasure.

Description of Work
Totally cleaned, restored and replaced contents and inside structure of my home after a major chemical reaction.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,water damage restoration

It was so nice to work with you during this loss and we were glad we could help. You were a very good client to work for and we also value our business relationship as we work together with your company Smith Quality Rental. If there is anything else we can do to help in the future please let us know.

The Restoration Company, LLC

The Restoration Company provides immediate-response commercial and residential disaster cleanup and restoration services throughout Central Iowa. Our team is committed to helping you with water and flood damage, fire and smoke damage, mold removal and trauma cleanup 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Restoration Company has helped numerous families and businesses with comprehensive disaster recovery services throughout Des Moines and the surrounding area. We work with all insurance carriers to thoroughly and efficiently restore your property to its pre-loss condition. We know that recovering from a disaster can be a stressful experience, so we aim to remove some of the burden by making the cleaning and recovery process as straightforward as possible. No job is too big or too small. Give us a call today.

Cleaning Connection

We have been in business for over 30 years, we provide all janitorial services and house keeping services we also provide carpet cleaning, VCT strip, wax, buff etc. Also do water damage mitigation and dryout services 24/7 we are IICRC certified and work with Xactimate to provide your insurance with all the information you needed for any insurance claims.

Premier Construction Services

Premier Construction Services is a full service general contracting firm. We have been serving the Des Moines area since 2005 and work with only the finest subcontractors. Free estimates on all residential and commercial projects. Please visit our website at www.premierconstructiondm.com to learn about our company and to view some past projects. Quality you deserve at prices you can afford!

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Maid Service, Rug Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Odor Removal, Water-Fire-Mold Restoration, General Contracting, Duct Cleaning