Claussen Painting and Handyman Service

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2012

17+ Years of Handyman and Plumbing experience Supplies from Klinger Paints...

PPC Roofing

PPC Roofing

PPC (Platinum Preferred Contractor). PPC Roofing has great quality and the most innovation in roofing today. PPC Roofing takes pride in its products, services, and especially its warranties. PPC Roofing can do metal roofs, siding, and gutters. Call us today!

Offers by PPC Roofing  on Angi

08/20/2015

I hired a painter after my friends bailed on helping me paint my house. I needed it done quickly and Robert was able to squeeze me in. He gave me an estimate on Monday and scheduled me for the end of the week. Initially he was just painting the walls and closets, but after doing one of the bedrooms, he saw how gross the ceiling looked. So upon his recommendation, he ended up doing the ceilings as ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed all the walls in the upper portion of the house painted. That included painting 4 closets, a hallway, dining room, living room, kitchen, bathroom, 3 bedrooms. I bought the paint for this part. He also painted the ceilings in 3 bedrooms and provided the paint for those.

02/25/2013

We were very pleased with them, we used them a second time. I liked his punctuality and his quality of work and his professionalism. His honesty is something I want others to know about, he is pretty honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Claussen Painting and Handyman Service for our rental property in August 2012.

07/24/2012

We hired Clausen to paint and plaster our bathrooms after another contractor botchd both rooms. Robrt was very accomodating. He worked late to help us. We were so happy with him we hired him to repaint all the walls in a rental. When he was finished he asked us to review his work and said that if we weren't happy he would be happy to redo it;

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He had a friend replaster and repaired the walls. He then painted the bathroom woodwork and walls.

CATEGORY interior painters

All purpose handyman, interior and exterior painting , epoxy flooring