R&B Building & Repair Services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2013

From new to old; from rough to finished. With over 33 years of combined experience, we are your home and business building and repair specialists. We are affordable, efficient, professional, reliable, and bonded and insured....

Professional Contracting Iowa

Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879

Stapes Grading

Stapes Grading offer a wide variety of service for you. From getting a new drive way to pouring a new slab for your hot tub. Stapes Grading also has services in dirt work from grading the yard of your house to digging the foundation to your new home

515 Landscapes

Hello! We are your local landscape, hardscape, and home improvement company. We offer a wide variety of services that meet commercial and residential applications. Call or email us today to set up a free quote on your next project!

06/15/2016

Description of Work
I never used this company, so I don't know why I'm being asked to review them! The Chinese rating that I put was just to be able to explain the fact that I NEVER used this company.

Category handyman service

08/27/2013

Category handyman service

05/21/2013

Excellent job. Brian did the job well and in a timely manner. I am very satisfied with the experience.

Description of Work
Buried two heavy, cast iron, decorative poles in the garden.

Category handyman service,lawn service

Thank you very much for your review! We look forward to providing continued excellent customer service for all your project needs.

We off a a wide variety of services to our clients. If you need it built or repaired, we can take care of your interior and exterior needs. Services include, but are not limited too, repairs, remodeling, plumbing, concrete, electrical, roofing, siding, windows, doors, maintenance, room additions, garages, painting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover