American Arbor Iowa

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2013

Hi! Our names our James Whitehill and Mark Paine. We are tree service professionals who follow certain standards and specifications to maintain the health and beauty of your trees. Trees raise the quality of life, clean the air, increase property values, provide shade, and do so much more. We use proper tree care techniques, and provide inexpensive solutions to maintaining tree care health. Please let us know what you expect....

09/15/2015

Allison D.

He would call about once a week to see if he had gotten the job. Once he got the job and we set the date and time for him to start removing the trees, he didn't show up. When I called he gave me this sob story about trouble he was having with his employees. He actually wanted me to decide if he should fire them! After he did show up, he tried to badger me for additional money. He would tell me how much things cost and that he wasn't making anything on this job. After completely tearing up the grass in my backyard, he told us he would come and spray seed. He never showed up. After calling him, he said he would be happy to do that, but it would cost another $500.00. He got the work done at a reasonable price, but unless you want a constant headache and your property torn up, I wouldn't hire him.

Description of Work
We had trees removed.

04/30/2015

martin S.

08/05/2013

Phyllis M.

They ground the stumps, cleaned up the mess, and raked the bed smooth.

Description of Work
Removed 25 Arbor Vitae stumps

American Arbor Iowa

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2013

2335 19th St SW

Mason City, IA 50401

Tree Trimming & Removal, 24 Hour Emergency Storm- Tree Work, Diagnosis, Debris Removal, Stump Grinding, Tree Planting & Fertilization, Tree Climbing & Dangerous Tree Work, Snow Removal

Satisfaction