Schendel Pest Control Inc

625 W Lincoln Way

MARSHALLTOWN, IA 50158

03/17/2015

Katherine G.

They come almost 2 time a year to spray. He is very nice. The service work fine and I don't have any problem of bugs. He is a nice person and explain things to me.

Description of Work
They sprayed my basement and outside of house for pest control.

04/18/2013

Cliff T.

I really like them and am on an annual contract with them. I pay about $320 yearly and if we have any pests in-between treatments they will come back and take care of them. The people they have had to come and do the service are very friendly, prompt and flexible in scheduling to meet our demands. They do an awesome job. One technician was a male and the other a female. They knew what they were talking about and were professional, polite and courteous. Their price seems fair.

Description of Work
I use Schendel Pest Control for quarterly pest control. They spray and put out little traps.

05/02/2012

MONTE G.

I've worked with them for 40 years. They're very thorough and reasonably priced. They schedule monthly or quarterly visits. They come on time, do their work, and leave. My overall experience with them has been excellent.

Description of Work
They provide pest control service for me.