Resurrection Home Solutions, LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since December 2016

At Resurrection Home Solutions, we pride ourselves on quality. It is at the forefront of every project we work on. We are very well versed in the construction world with experience in everything from simple repairs to large construction projects. I come from over ten years in the roofing, siding and remodeling business. My partner, Ben worked in general contracting in his younger days. His last work, before we started our venture together was as a project manager on the new Children's Hospital in Iowa City....

If you're looking for experienced, skilled and honest contractors, let our crew take on your project. We've been specializing in all types of remodeling for over 33 years.

I have over 8 years of window cleaning and over 10 years of pressure washing experience. I also provide pressure washing for homes, retaining walls, concrete, patios, decks and more. I do not provide lawn mowing service but can trim bushes as well as remove leafs/debris. I will do my best work for you.

01/20/2017

Chayse and Ben were good to work with....knowledgeable and informative. They communicated with us every step of the way so we knew everything that was going on. We would highly recommend them and will definitely use them for future projects.

Description of Work
We thought all we needed was a drywall repair but when the guys at Resurrection Home Solutions started the repair, they realized we had water damage throughout the entire wall. They took the wall apart and installed new studs, drywall and trim. It looks as good as new now and even though they could have charged a lot for this extra work, given the situation, their final price was very reasonable and actually under the price they gave us after they found the water damage.

Category remodeling

01/09/2017

Excellent work. Very efficent and knowledgeable. Outstanding service!!!!!

Description of Work
We need a Ceiling fan that the lighting system went out on replaced with a new Master Bedroom Ceiling fixture.

Category home builders

01/08/2017

I would certainly want to hire these guys again for anything, they were very punctual, were professional, were very friendly and did follow up calls to make sure everything was still up to my expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone, and will definitely have them back

Description of Work
They reconstructed a shed for me, They built beautiful long shelves on two sides, put a new tin roof on it, painted it, ran electrical and put in a new light. it it was better than getting a brand-new one.

Category home builders

We provide roofing, siding and remodeling services to homeowners. Everything from complete tearoff and replacement of the roof and/or siding to small repairs. We also provide remodeling services including basement finishing, bathroom/kitchen remodels and interior repairs. Included in these services is minor to moderate plumbing and electrical work when included in the remodel. We also build, maintain or add on to decks, patios and sunrooms.

We do not do major standalone plumbing or electrical work.