Dan Lynch Construction, Inc.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2012

At Dan Lynch Construction we pride ourselves on being a small locally owned company with three local employees. Dan, the owner, will meet with you to discuss your project, provide a hand delivered estimate, and be present on the jobsite....

Affordable Drywall Solutions

I have 25years experiance in all trades of construction, I speacialize in drywall, windows,doors, interior painting,ect. I am very dependable and reliable, there is no job to big or to small we do them all

American Building Contractors, Inc.

ABC is a national company born and raised in the Midwest. We have been helping victims of Hurricanes since 1998 obtain over $750MM in insurance proceeds to restore their homes. Our established team of Home Exterior Consultants will assist homeowners with immediate mitigation after a storm, assessing the damage and documenting findings for their adjusters, selecting materials suited for their homes and providing an stress free experience.

AW Home Improvement

AW HOME IMPROVEMENT since 2011. I have been doing construction since I was 14 years old. I have worked with all types of materials and all types of designs. I personally work 1 on 1 with the customers to make sure they are getting what the want and how I am planning on making it happen. Let me help you make your dream home come true.

Offers by AW Home Improvement on Angi

04/15/2017

It took a couple of phone calls, but when the crew arrived they were on time and the clean up was complete. The job was pricey, but they did a very good job. I have a call in for more work to be done, so I hope Dan will get back to me quickly, as I had the bid done many months ago.

Description of Work
Hired for partial roof replacement and removal of pergola.

Category roofing,home builders

08/26/2016

As of 4:10 pm Friday they still haven't shown up or called. I called and left a message at 12 noon also. NO CALL OR SHOW. NO RESPONSE PERIOD. If you expect someone to show up as promised go somewhere else.

Description of Work
I wanted an estimate to have a wall removed and hardwood floors installed. they called and set up an appointment for Friday 8/26/16 at 11:00 am.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,home builders

06/25/2015

Good guy. Seemed knowledageble, professional and above board. But VERY high bid.

Description of Work
Gave estimate on kitchen and bathroom remodels

Category remodeling,home builders

11/01/2014

Dan Lynch is very easy to talk and very responsive to requests. His workers were diligent, cleaned up after their work each day, and performed repairs that seemed to be impossible, but they were so meticulous that the repairs were perfect. We had two horrible repair areas at windows that had leaked for years. Time and time again we had people come in to find the leaks and fix them. None of them ev...

Description of Work
Dan has an excellent team of workers who repaired several leaks from windows, one on the roof. They repaired all of the damage to the woodwork and ceiling. They repaired a problem with sunken pavers in the front walk. They repaired four wallpaper problems and reglued dozens of wallpaper edges in a torn-chunks style of wallpapering in one room. They removed all picture hooks throughout the house, then patched and painted. Some entire walls needed to be painted to look right. They repaired cracks in wall and ceiling, then painted three entire rooms that had cracks. Stripped, restained, and finished front door. Repaired leak in double doors and repaired water damage to oak flooring. Eliminated a leak at the foundation of the house. There were many other problems requiring repair and painting, for which Dan and his crew found solutions and performed perfect repairs.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,plastering,remodeling,roofing,siding,wallpaper,water damage restoration,replacement windows,home builders,woodworking,interior painters,doors,hardscaping

08/04/2014

Excellent service. Looks like it was always part of my home.

Description of Work
Added a third garage stall and replaced some cedar siding on home. Also painted where needed

Category siding,home builders,house painters

Custom woodworking, remodeling, doors, floors, windows, decks, framing & cabinetry and more.