Nick Roberts Construction

With Angi since July 2012

Almost 20 years experience in New Home Construction, roofing, drywall, hardwood & tile flooring. Also offer remodeling services for every budget....

Barahonas Construction LLC

AW Home Improvement

AW HOME IMPROVEMENT since 2011. I have been doing construction since I was 14 years old. I have worked with all types of materials and all types of designs. I personally work 1 on 1 with the customers to make sure they are getting what the want and how I am planning on making it happen. Let me help you make your dream home come true.

Offers by AW Home Improvement on Angi
Griffin Painting Pros

Griffin Painting Pros is a family owned business. My husband and I have started this business the beginning of this year. My husband has had 20 plus years as a painter and I have had 2 years. We do interior/exterior painting. Staining of decks and/or painting. Repairing of holes in drywall and also texturing. We are fully insured and listen to what the customer wants and needs are. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We are hear to help beautify the home/business that you have worked so hard to own.

03/25/2014

Excellent.

Description of Work
Tear-off & replace 3 layers shingles & replace with new sheathing & shingles, vinyl soffit, metal facia, metal window trim + new siding on dormers.

Plumbing electrical concrete