Gilbert Home Comfort

Founded 1983 • With Angi since December 2013

With over 30 years of experience, serving the needs of 20 counties in the southern Iowa and northern Missouri markets since 1983, Gilbert Home Comfort offers professional home energy services and is a full service mechanical firm. Our complete in-home operation includes planning, system installation, repair or replacement, as well as routine maintenance and advice. We work with a wide variety of HVAC, spray foam insulation, electrical, and plumbing services to help as many people as possible. Additional phone number - (641) 437-4822. Additional DBAs - Gilbert Plumbing & Heating Inc, Energywise....

Energy Nerds

Energy Nerds know about everything to do with saving money and making homes more energy efficient. We can supply insulation, windows, attic ventilation, solar power, and even paint to save you energy. We perform free energy audits. We are passionate about energy efficiency and believe our reputation is the savings we create for our clients. Our motto is to conserve, create, and prosper! Company Website: https://howtoinsulate.com

Offers by Energy Nerds on Angi

09/06/2016

Elaine D.

I thought the price was pretty expensive.

Description of Work
I started using Gilbert Heating and Plumbing.

09/06/2016

Elaine D.

I think they are overpriced.

Description of Work
Right now, I am using Gilbert Heating and Plumbing.

02/07/2016

Michael S.

Gilbert Home Comfort came out at 8:20 AM to replace a water furnace. Laid plastic on floors to protect them, had to bring new furnace downstairs and take old back upstairs (a lot of work). They're very professional and hard working. The bill was exactly what was agreed to from the beginning.

Description of Work
Replace a water furnace (Geothermal).

Category water heater repair

02/04/2016

Phil M.

06/08/2015

Phil M.

The service was very good. They dug up outside and brought the heat in from from underneath the ground. They did a good job in our older home. After a year we found out some water is backing up so they came back and fixed it immediately. It was not their fault in the first place.

Description of Work
They put in a heat pump for down sourced heat.

05/16/2013

Jeff F.

My furnace and water had to be replaced. Asked 4 different companies. Waited 2 weeks for estimates to arrive and Gilbert was the only one I had received. I decided to give him the business since I had not received estimates from anyone else. I figured if that is the service before the sale, it would be worse after they had been paid. He and his crew were very professional. They put mats over the carpet, hauled off the equipment they replaced, cleaned up when they left and always kept their working area tidy. Highly Recommended - I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
Original estimate $5.555 he will bargain - they provided me with more than expected - installed a new setback thermostat which was never mentioned.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating, cooling, geothermal, solar, electrical, led lightning, plumbing, duct cleaning, new construction, retrofit, insulation, plumbing, solar panels, water heaters, spray foam insulation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check