Concrete Concepts of Iowa

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2012

4.3

Concrete Contractor...

515 Landscapes

Hello! We are your local landscape, hardscape, and home improvement company. We offer a wide variety of services that meet commercial and residential applications. Call or email us today to set up a free quote on your next project!

Professional Contracting Iowa

Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879

EBN Construction LLC

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We have been working with concrete for many generations, where we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We will offer you the best pricing options, with work done in the most efficient timeframe! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/10/2014

He returned my call but since it was a small job, He didn't seem real interested. Commented that they were not the cheapest. I asked him to still give me a bid. He was a no call and a no show. Will not work with him in the future. Poor professionalism

Description of Work
It was requested that he bid tearing out a couple of sections of driveway and replace it along with the approach.

Category concrete repair

I believe you have me and this business confused with someone else. I never recall talking with you or not showing up to give you a bid. Do you know the date and with whom you spoke to? Or perhaps the phone number you dialed or had this conversation on? I treat every customer as I would want to be treated, and every job as if it was my own house. So I do apologize for your troubles, but I think you should double check your info. Good day, Steve Wiedmann Concrete Concepts

07/30/2012

sks

Description of Work
A cement slab was put in for the purpose of parking a third car in our driveway. He was a couple of hours late because he was finishing up another job, but he did call to tell us that and apologized for not being on time to start our project. Which I thought was very nice of him. He came late Friday afternoon removed the sod and some dirt and put it where we ask him to in another part of our yard. He finished up with the framing around 7p.m. Friday evening and said he would be back at 7 a.m. Sat. morning. The cement trunk arrived at 7 a.m. as did he. The project looked really good when it was completed. He come back Sunday morning and removed the framing and cleaned everything up and put it in his truck. Great job! I would definitely recommend him to anybody.

Category concrete repair