Steve's Roofing Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

4860 American Legion Rd SE

Iowa City, IA 52240

Steve's Roofing Inc. has been serving the Iowa City and surronding communitys since 1990....

roofing (33)siding companies (1)

04/28/2021

Steve was easy to work with. His quote was reasonable and he was able to complete the work shortly after the quote. His team was extremely hard working; they removed the old shingles and felt and totally replaced the roof within one day. They thoroughly cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2021

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you

04/09/2020

He was very dependable and went out of his way to provide an excellent service. He kept us informed about each phase of our roofing and siding project. His roofing and siding crew were very punctual and did an excellent job. We have no reservations about recommending Steve’s Roofing for your roofing and siding projects. You can’t go wrong with Steve’s Roofing. Austin and Jeannie Mueller 3707 Doneg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shingles and partial siding replacement

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

01/04/2019

Steve was absolutely awesome. I called Steve when we noticed we have roofing issues. He was straightforward and knowledgeable, was patient while explaining terms I did not understand. It is obvious he values quality work and forming lasting relationships and creating a name for his company within the community. Do not choose any other roofing company- Call Steves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing work

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

02/21/2018

Very well. Steve was punctual, professional and fair. The workmanship was very good. He had to re-sheet half the house and half the garage. Their cleanup was exceptional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roofed house and garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2018

It was good working with you and thanks for the review

10/13/2017

The estimate was accurate to the claim we received from our insurance company. The work was done in a timely manner, and we found little to no nails in our yard afterwards. The crew did a great job cleaning up, and our new roof looks awesome! Every part of the process was very easy working with Steve. He communicated clearly, responded quickly, and exhibited excellent customer service every step o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a hail storm that completely damaged our roof. I contacted Steve’s Roofing, and Steve came to my house within 24 hours to meet with my husband and I. Because we weren’t the only house in the area to have damage to our roof, it took a little bit of time to get on the schedule – that being said, our damage wasn’t an emergency and Steve would have accommodated us immediately if that were the case.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

It was a pleasure working with you Thanks Again

10/04/2017

Steve was thorough in his initial assessment & explanation as to why a new roof was advisable, he was courteous and trustworthy from start to finish, he got the job scheduled very quickly, and completed the job in less than a day. We went with the Malarkey Vista shingles. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2017

Thanks

09/18/2017

Did entire roof in one day. Great work, and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement. Replaced Facia for me also which was an extra charge and completely fair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2017

Thanks for the review

09/02/2017

I called Steve on a Friday afternoon and he came out Saturday morning to look at it. He came out when he said he would, he was professional, provided us with pictures of the problem, and told us honestly that the problem was a plumbing problem rather than a roofing problem. I appreciate his honesty and that he didn't try to charge us for unnecessary repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak with water dripping in the ceiling. We had another roofer come out, quote $650 and replace a section of roof. It was still leaking after that so we called Steve. He looked at the roof and got up in the attic and figured out that the problem had been a leaking pipe all along.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2017

Thanks I was glad to help

05/19/2017

We called Steve on Thursday, he came out and diagnosed the problem on Friday and fixed it on Saturday. It just rained three inches here and our roof was dry!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed roof leak repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

05/18/2017

They did a great job in only 2 days. They found and repaired problems that previous roofers created or missed. With my new SBS class 4 impact Malarkey shingles, I feel I have a excellent long lasting roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shingles on my Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2017