Johnston Construction Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2012

We are your do it all company. Can re-modell existing homes from top to bottom, improve all aspects of the home. We can build completely new from the ground up to your custom needs. I gaurantee after we work on your home, the value of the home will climb, and the craftsmanship of the work will speak volumes. My company is just me and one laborer. We do all aspects of the work including electrical and plumbing. I have master electricians and master plumbers that sub-contract with me to insure that the istall of those particular areas are done in a professional and timely manner. With my company doing the ROUGH IN of electrical and plumbing, and then the masters come in to do the FINISH/TRIM of the electrical and plumbing we save you time, and money. Trip charges are 75 dollars per trip, and their are no service fees. We are a very small company with the customer in mind. I have been on the losing end of client to contractor relationships to many times and I don't like getting burned. So I keep that mind-set with my clients in our getting to know you policy. We keep your needs in mind, and custom taylor the project to meet your needs, and your budget. I like knowing that I have a excellent repoir with my clients, and that my contractor to client relationship is excellent. I want my client to feel like I have their family in mind throughout the entire process. My family comes first to me, so should the clients families....

Professional Contracting Iowa

Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879

Stapes Grading

Stapes Grading offer a wide variety of service for you. From getting a new drive way to pouring a new slab for your hot tub. Stapes Grading also has services in dirt work from grading the yard of your house to digging the foundation to your new home

Ryan Breen Painting

This an interior/exterior residential/commercial painting company. I specialize in cabinet and woodwork painting. Walls and ceilings are also some of the services i provide. So i pride myself and my company on making sure i have no call backs to a customers home. How i achieve this every time is by making sure you my customer is completely satisfied with services provided. I personally i have been painting for 20 yrs. I'm an owner/operated for 5 yrs now. Have been accredited with the BBB now for 2 yrs.

01/12/2013

They were doing fine until they blew insulation in our master bedroom 3 extra large garbage bags full of insulation. The house was full of dust which caused us to vacate our home for 2 days. He supposedly cleaned the bedroom but I found insulation under the bed and on our sheets after they cleaned. I ended up with 14 bags of laundry not including the sheets and comforter and 2 days of cleaning. He...

Description of Work
We hired him to insulate our home.

Category insulation

We can repair any part of your home. We can make your home tighter. Less cold and hot drafts, give you a new beautiful space for your family, such as a family entertainment room. Install insullation, new additions, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, install flooring, roofing, siding, windows, new trim, drywall, painting, lighting, re-design functioning spaces. We can do it all. We can reduce the cost of your home operating on a day to day basis over the life time of the home.

We don't repair appliances, and we do not allow home owners to work hand in hand with us on specific tasks. This reduces hazards in the work place. We don't allow