Integra Electrical

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2014

Please call for more details.

We are your local electricians who service Des Moines, West Des Moines, Clive, Urbandale, Ankeny, Windsor Heights, Norwalk, Indianola and surrounding areas. 💵 Upfront pricing 🖥 Certified/Trained Technicians 📝 Background checked 💊 Drug tested 💯 Satisfaction Guaranteed 🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠 Meter and panel upgrades Electrical repairs Ceiling fans Troubleshooting Track & Recessed Lighting💡 Switches & Outlets Dedicated Circuits Outdoor Landscape Lighting Under Cabinet Lighting ...

515 Landscapes

Hello! We are your local landscape, hardscape, and home improvement company. We offer a wide variety of services that meet commercial and residential applications. Call or email us today to set up a free quote on your next project!

Kardel electrical

All residential electrical needs. service upgrades, panel replacement, inspection items for home sales, new construction

M&S Electric

Electrical Services Commercial, Residential, Industrial

03/12/2021

A bathroom in my house did not have power to any of the switches in a bathroom. After exhausting all DIY efforts to fix the problem myself, I used Angie's List to find a contractor. Integra was recommended and the reviews seemed mostly positive. They were able to get someone out relatively quickly even though this was by no means an emergency. I believe the trip charge was going to be $69 and I wa...

Description of Work
Troubleshoot electrical issue in bathroom.

02/09/2021

It went well, they were thorough and answered all my questions. Both guys were very nice and knowledgeable. For the little bit I ended up having done I thought the pricing was a bit high of course nowadays, what isn't. Not sure I would hire again because they charge $69.00 service charge just to come out and it does not apply to work done, it's an additional fee

Description of Work
Replace switches

Category electrician

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]!

01/26/2021

We hired Integra to install an electrical box. We received a quote of $2600 and wrote a check for $1,500 and booked the install. The technician came out the day of the install, Dec. 1st, installed the box and I wrote the second check for the remaining $1,100 and that was that. Job complete right? The breaker kept switching off whenever I turned on the roof cables for which the electrical box was i...

Description of Work
electrical box update

Category electrician

Yes, we did misplace your check and are sincerely sorry. However, we don't believe that a partial refund, as you requested, is a fair solution. Please extend a little grace because we are human and do make mistakes now and then. Thank you. ~Jaime

09/09/2018

They were polite and I’d liked getting a photo of the person who was making the call before they arrived. Nice touch!

Description of Work
12 pt check due to lighting strike

Category electrician,lighting

Thank you!

07/26/2018

After all the phone issues they were having, have an appt set up for a bid, however, they are going to charge me $69 for a service call even though it is not a service call, it is just a bid. No other company I have talked to is charging me. I may cancel the call.

Description of Work
Made contact with me, However, I was the one that called them. They were having phone issues that day, so alot of problems getting thru to them.

Category electrician

We don't have a record of performing work for you. We're always happy to help. Please call us any time to so we can help with any concerns you might have.

Electrical- New Lighting, Breaker Panel Upgrades, Adding Plugs & Switches, Troubleshooting, Home Generator Installation, Smoke Detectors,Install outdoor lighting Install outlets or switches Relocate outlets or switches Repair outlets or switches Install electric car charger Install fan Install ground wire Install security system Remodeling Repair fan Repair light fixtures Repair panel Replace or upgrade panel Restore power hot tub wiring whole house rewire nest home automation electrical troubleshooting landscape lighting door bell installation and repair recessed lighting dedicated circuits tripped breakers under cabinet lighting smoke detection surge protection electrical inspection code upgrades ceiling fan installation power loss dryer circuit installation stove circuit installation can light installation knob and tube abatement outlet grounding floor outlet installation out building wiring basement wiring generator installation garage wiring baseboard head installation car charger power lighting replacement double tapped breaker repair

Electrical Parts Sales