MAWDSLEY HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2009

Providing quality, affordable work from a licensed professional contractor. A large percentage of our business is generated from repeat customers and referrals. We are a trustworthy family business you can count on....

DSM Kitchen Guy

With over 30 years of remodeling experience in the Des Moines Area I have seen it all or done it all. This experience helps me to know the full extent of the remodeling process. This knowledge enables me to put together a complete and detailed estimate so there won’t be any surprises. I work on the job doing much of the install and actively oversee the licensed contractors daily. I know the importance of protecting your home during the project. You can trust your new dream kitchen to Rich Larsen Remodeling, the Des Moines kitchen remodeling expert. Make sure to check out our Testimonials by visiting our website!

Professional Contracting Iowa

Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879

Total Drywall

Whether it’s new construction or repair to an existing structure, you want to know that a team of professionals is handling your next project. Total Drywall LLC is your trusted drywall and installation team, serving Ankeny, IA. Founded in 2000, Total Drywall LLC is bonded and licensed for your protection. Call us at 515-669-2913 for a FREE estimate.

03/18/2020

1. Decided not to go through with this work. As products I was advised to order by contractor were out of stock and decided to do the work with a friend. 2. Looks good! 3. Floors look great; subcontracted out. Should've had couple items clearly written out before work began but happy with the work completed. Dispose of all trash/scrapes myself. I wouldn't hire again due to a couple issues but work...

Description of Work
1. Labor to remove and install 3 new doors in kitchen and Livingroom closet (Materials door total of $350). 2. Remove and repair ceiling where existing light box is above the kitchen island. Labor and materials to install two new can lights above kitchen island. 3. Labor to install new LVT furnished by homeowner

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,interior painters

06/22/2019

I really hate to give Tim this review, because when people find out how good he is, he will get too busy and it will be hard to get on his schedule, but Mawdsley Home Improvement is a well run company and I heartily recommend the service. The first contact was a call from his wife to schedule an appointment. She was extremely friendly and efficient. When Tim found he was running late for the appoi...

Description of Work
repair work on deck, clean gutters, fix service door, install new screen door

Category contractors,gutter cleaning,handyman service,deck cleaning,interior painters

[Member Name Removed], we loved working for you! This review made me laugh. Thank you for the kind review :)

01/11/2019

Got estimate in a timely matter, tech friendly

Description of Work
Just wanted to say very professional company didn’t go with their bid but the process was painless with them. My jobs were small and I think on a bigger project they would be a good fit

Category remodeling,interior painters

09/24/2018

There was some rotted wood surrounding our front door. The emails requesting an estimate were answered promptly and courteously. Scheduling took about a week so that was terrific. The 2 workers showed up when they said they would. Entire job was completed over 2 days, the first day removing the old wood and replacing it and the second day was for caulking, painting, finish work. Progress was repor...

Description of Work
Exterior door frame removed/replaced

Category handyman service,remodeling

08/14/2017

Tim showed up when he said he would and the work was done well and on time. We have worked with Tim many times in the past and can always count on him.

Description of Work
needed ceilings painted to prepare the house for sale

Category handyman service,interior painters

Home Remodeling, Drywall & Texture Finishing, Carpentry, Interior & Exterior Painting, Bathroom Renovations & Basement Remodeling.

Ask for Details.