American Exteriors

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2015

4.2

American Exteriors LLC has been offering custom built replacement windows and maintenance free siding products to residents throughout the Midwest and Western United States since 1983. In fact, we continue to grow daily. Homeowners that are looking for replacement windows or vinyl siding reach out to American Exteriors daily- and the reason why is American Exteriors not only sells exterior replacement products, we manufacture them as well....

Action Roofing & Construction Inc

We have been in business since 2001, serving central Iowa. We started as a roofing only contractor. However, at the request of our clients, we have expanded to become a full service exterior remodeling company. This includes; siding, soffit, fascia, and gutters! We frequently work with our clients on insurance claims. We offer maintenance deals. We also offer financing options with third party vendors. We are a Certified Owens Corning contractor and Certified GAF contractor. Our team is trained regularly through our manufacturer's programs. Our team is also trained and certified through the InterNachi Home Inspector Program. We have been honored with the Super Service Awards through Angie's List from 2014- 2018. Please give us the opportunity to show you why! We would love to earn this for 2019 and it starts with you! Always feel free to ask questions and voice concerns by contacting us via phone or email.

Offers by Action Roofing & Construction Inc on Angi
Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.

Buresh Home Solutions, Inc has been serving Iowa home owners for over 13 years. We are committed to earning your business by offering our customers more choices to meet their needs and budgets. We are pleased to offer all Angie's List Members a 5% discount up to $500.00 on their next home improvement project . We offer a variety of financing programs and in many cases can finance the entire project or offer no interest programs as well. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals committed to exceeding your expectations. With over 50 years of combined experience, our specialized crews will take care of your home as if it were their own.

C&C Seamless Gutters

We are a family owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and stands behind our work. We offer over 20 years of industry experience. We specialize in seamless gutter installation. Our services include new installation, repair and cleaning. We offer a variety of color choices for your new gutters and options for leaf protections systems. We provide high quality and warrantied workmanship for residential, commercial and contractors.We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

08/06/2018

Very professional and good windows.

Description of Work
Windows relplacement

12/20/2017

Everyone we worked with were wonderful, professional and kind. We were recommend them to anyone looking for quality work. Our home is almost 70 years old and we haven't been this warm on a windy winter day ever! I thas made a significant difference in the comfort of our home.

Description of Work
We had new windows installed in our home.

Category replacement windows

We are so glad to hear you noticed such a difference in the comfort of your home right away! Thanks for choosing American Exteriors to help with your window project. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us this feedback & hope to work together again in the future!

09/01/2017

It went well, they kept me informe d while waiting, and when siding arrived early they scheduled me about 1 week ahead of original expected date.

Description of Work
replaced siding

Category siding

Thanks for taking the time to give us this feedback! We do apologize for the delay & really appreciate your patience. If there is anything we might be able to help with in the future, please let us know!

07/27/2017

The sales team worked with us to arrive at a price we could afford and still get a high quality vinyl windows installed. Our professional installation team of 2, arrived around 10 a.m. By 6 p.m all 12 windows were installed, 6 on the first floor and 6 on the second floor and they had all of their messed cleaned up. They professionally wrapped the exterior of all of the windows with PVC clad alumin...

Description of Work
We prefer to have open windows to running our air conditioning. But our wooden casement windows were 20 years old and we were afraid to open some of them for fear they wouldn't close again without getting out the extension ladder and pushing them shut from the outside. We purchased 6 double hung and 6 single hung vinyl replacement windows for our residence.

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for working with us! We're so glad we could help you get the products you wanted & the work done up to your high standards!

07/11/2017

It went well. Workers were polite, cleaned up before they left. Walked around the house to check things over with me to make sure it looked ok.

Description of Work
Sided house in 2016. Sided soffits and fascia boards in 2017.

Category siding

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback from both of your projects with us! We pride ourselves on making relationships with our customers for life. Thank you for working with us multiple times & let us know if there is anything else we can help out with!

07/07/2017

They arrived late but not their fault the job they had before they were do to come here ended up taking longer then they expected, so when they arrived at my home I gave them the option to reschedule for the next day, they chose to stay and work on the inside, once done they would decide to go and come back the next day or stay and finish, during the installation I had to leave for a couple of hours and when I returned, I returned to all finished windows in my home. IT WAS THE BEST SURPRISE EVER!! The installer Paul was kind and professional and the best part was he stay until the windows were done. Overall my windows look amazing and I'm extremely happy with the person that installed them and with American Exteriors and we will be calling them again to do the bottom level of our house. THANK YOU AMERICAN EXTERIORS, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!! TERRY MCCARN

Description of Work
Put in new windows

07/06/2017

The windows were supposed to be a lifetime guarantee and when I had a problem with one window they were unable to provide me with replacement parts or to come out. The people were not professional. One afternoon I came home from work and he had his kid out there with him working and he was like 12. Not a company I would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
They did the windows.

07/05/2017

The day went great! The crew arrived on time and were very polite. Our old windows were a pain to get out so it took the crew a bit longer then it normally would have to remove in turn taking longer to get the new windows in. Of course our install date was one of the hottest days in June (almost 100° F) so we turned the air conditioner off and it got hot in the house (85°F). However, you know our new windows are great because our old air conditioner was able to catch back up and get our temperature down in a couple of hours! I cant wait to get our first electric bill after installing the windows! Our new windows also look amazing! One of my biggest regrets was that we left one window on the front of the house to be replaced at a later date and it looks so ugly and out of place next to our new windows! We love our new American Exterior Windows so much and can't wait to be able to get the rest of our windows updated in our house! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking at new windows! Yes their price is higher then "discount" window stores (Why I rated price as good not excelent), but you get so much for your money! The windows are custom made to fit your house, they look amazing, they are energy efficient, and most impressivly they come with a double life time warenty! If the price is an issue for you they are also willing to work with you on a payment plan with very low interest so you don't have to have the money up front to pay for them. That made replacing our windows doable for my family. We loved our experience with American Exteriors and would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
We needed new windows as our windows were original with the house (1947) and single pane. So they were starting to become unusable and were not energy efficient in the slightest. For this time we chose to start with replacing 7 of our windows and replace the rest in the future.

06/29/2017

Everything went great with American Exterior. The sales rep answered all of my questions and was able to work with me on pricing. The installation folks showed up on time and worked around the fact that I had just moved in, so had stuff stored all over the place. They cleaned the place up and left it how I had it before they showed up. The temperature has completely changed upstairs in my house. Overall my experience was excellent with the American Exteriors team.

Description of Work
I had just purchased a new house and all the windows were wood framed single pane windows. I wanted to start replacing windows starting with the upstairs to see if would help with keeping the upstairs cool.

06/20/2017

Much faster than anticipated! Multiple workers covered the entire house in less than two days.

Description of Work
Insulated vinyl siding installation.

Category siding contractor