All Star Home Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2012

106 Mulberry St Mulberry street

Fruitland, IA 52749

All Star Home Services is a fully licensed and insured Muscatine, Iowa Handyman and home repair service that can take care of any projects around your home, apartment, garage or office. We can take care of that major project or the little drip in your sink that needs fixed. Contact us today to ask

07/25/2016

Brooke L.

Scheduled for a big yard project. It was going to cost me a big chunk of change, but I was more than happy to pay a professional to do it. We had it scheduled for Monday morning at 8am. I went to my bank, withdrew the money because they wanted me to pay cash. They then text me 15 minutes AFTER they said they would be there to say something came up and they couldn't do the job. Didn't offer another time they could come out or anything. All he said is "sorry things come up". Which I totally understand. But it's not professional to cancel a job completely after you were already expected to be there. He then proceeds to tell me that he's never had a customer be this rude to him. I wasn't rude at all, just justifiably upset. And technically I'm not a customer. So this isn't a review of the work they actually do. This is a review for their professionalism.

Description of Work
Hired to mow, weed and clean up an overgrown yard.

Category handyman service, lawn service

05/18/2016

Renee B.

Description of Work
Cleaned out gutters.

04/20/2016

Andrew S.

I contacted him to install a ceiling fan. We agreed on Tuesday the 12th at 2:00pm as the time. My wife and I were out of town and changed our plans to return home to make the appointment. At 11:00am I texted him to verify that we were still on for 2, he responded with no only if you can make 12 work. I said the earliest we could be home was 1:30 and he responded with that we needed to reschedule. I texted back for when? and I did not receive a response for 26 hours. In that time I contacted another handyman in town and had the fan installed with no problems. My business was not important to him and yours probably isn't either. I would not recommend this guy at all.

Description of Work
Did not honor agreed upon time.

Category ceiling fans

I am sorry but you are wrong we tried to make it with in your time schedule and thing did not work out. We then tired to reschedule but are schedule did not work

04/13/2016

Mary S.

It was okay. They weren't a hundred percent perfect, but they were good. Professionalism was next to good. They were painters and they came without a paint brush. They didn't have the proper paint brush. They had little ones. The problem was that we didn't explain to them before they got here. So it was 50% our fault and 50% theirs. They had to use one of our paint brushes. But, we had them. It was no big problem. But, I just can't imagine a painter going without a complete set of paint brushes. To me, that didn't make sense.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them. It was $449 for two painters.

Category interior painters

02/18/2016

James G.

Description of Work
The provider showed up and did exactly what I asked them to do. They didn't take the time to point out other items that may require work that I had requested. Solid service, however, may require some supervision.

Category handyman service

[Member Name Removed], Why would you think we would need supervised? I also I sent you a bid on you bathroom I did not her from you?

12/01/2015

Randy B.

It took a while to get the service scheduled, but they got there on time at the agreed day. They had never done one with an extender pole, so it took them a while to figure it out. It took longer than an hour, but they stayed with the agreed price. I would hire them again for similar tasks.

Description of Work
We hired them using the One Hour of Handyman Service offer to replace a ceiling fan.

Category handyman service, ceiling fans

09/14/2015

Jerry B.

Description of Work
didn't return phone call

Category handyman service

[removed member name], Please tell when you called me and if you left me a message, I have no recorded of this and I do not do work in NC

10/07/2013

Trent B.

Overall, happy with the job. Had some confusion about color matching the interior and exterior paint. The door came in wrong from the supplier (wrong handed) which delayed the entire project. Mike showed up when agreed upon and did the work as promised.

Description of Work
Replaced an outside patio door. Removed the old door and put in the new one.

Category handyman service, house painters, interior painters, doors

Parceros Construction LLC

We are a family-owned Company, that provides construction solutions for finishing works at a commercial and residential level. Our expertise is solutions based on DRYWALL; interior and exterior painting; coating; installation of ceramics, ceilings and gutters; and exterior cleaning. We are being in the business for more than 6 years.

Offers Coupon

Rockin Roll Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

WBH Improvements

*WBH Improvements is a locally owned and operated company out of the Iowa City area that focuses on all the Handyman tasks and projects floating around your home that continue to pester or catch your eyes. We have experience across the board from concrete, painting, carpentry, and even cleaning out your gutters. Whatever the task, big or small, we are prepared to put it to rest and add that much more comfort to your home.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available