Your Heat And Air Guy

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2009

1135 Avenue H

Fort Madison, IA 52627

Additional phone - (319) 371-9134. Additional fax - (319) 372-7771. Brand - Maytag. Additional service areas - Danville, Denmark, Donnellson, Farmington, Fort Madison, Hillsboro, Houghton, Keokuk, Lockridge, Mediapolis, Middletown, Montrose, Morning Sun, Mount Pleasant, Rome, Mount Union, New London, Oakville, Olds, Pilot Grove, Salem, Sperry, Stockport, Swedesburg, Wapello, Wayland, West Burlington, West Point, Saint Paul, Wever, Winfield, Yarmouth, Columbus City, Columbus Junction, Grandview, Letts, Aledo, Joy, New Boston, Avon, Bardolph, Berwick, Biggsville, Blandinsville, Bushnell, Cameron, Carman, Gerlaw, Gladstone, Good Hope, Industry, Keithsburg, Kirkwood, La Harpe, Littleton, Little York, Lomax, Macomb, Media, Monmouth, Oquawka, Prairie City, Raritan, Roseville, Sciota, Seaton, Smithshire, Stronghurst, Quincy, Augusta, Basco, Bowen, Camden, Camp Point, Carthage, Clayton, Coatsburg, Colchester, Colusa, Dallas City, Elvaston, Ferris, Fowler, Golden, Hamilton, Huntsville, La Prairie, Lima, Loraine, Mendon, Nauvoo, Niota, Paloma, Plymouth, Sutter, Tennessee, Timewell, Ursa, Warsaw, Alexandria, Arbela, Canton, Durham, Ewing, Granger, Kahoka, Knox City, La Belle, La Grange, Lewistown, Luray, Maywood, Monticello, Revere, Saint Patrick, Williamstown, Wyaconda, Gorin, Memphis & Rutledge. www.yourheatandairguy.com...

01/12/2016

Dustin W.

It was terrible he shut up at my house very rude and disrespectful he came inside I took him to the front of once he got to the furnace he looked at it he said how long as the filter been out of it I said approximately a month he said what are you retarded you can't run a high efficiency furnace the without a filter in it now it's just like a bunch of scrap metal and he flipped a switch in the furnace turned on and started running so while you is being rude to me I told him to go ahead and leave because I didn't eat his help because he was being so rude and disrespectful then when he left after he left he called me inside I do work on furnaces but I don't work and scurvy houses with dog s*** I said if you have something to say to me come back to my house he said no because I don't want to kill you

Description of Work
Showed up at our home very rude and terrible manner to us. When we got to the furnace he asked how long the filter was out of it I told him approximately a month he said Oh my god it's pretty much just stupid polish scrap metal now you ruined it you can't run high efficiency furnace without a filter what are you retarded and I told him if he didn't like working on furnace is he should get a new job he said you're dumb you could have put a dollar 99 cent filter and there now it's a $500 job I said thats not for you to judge I pay the bill you're here to fix the furnace that's it not to judge me he is very rude and disrespectful he pretty much told us that we were scarves and filthy so then he left 15 minutes went by he called me back and said I don't mind working on furnaces but I'm not going to work and dog sit in a scary house I told him to come back to the house if he had something to say to me he said no because I don't want to have to kill you this man is crazy he showed up at the house mad like someone done p***** in his Cheerios

02/12/2014

Michael S.

Very satisfied with price, quality workmanship, and prompt service.

Description of Work
Installed new heat and ac. Varios service calls. Very satisfied with price, quality workmanship, and prompt service.

08/02/2013

Jared R.

Called him on a Saturday thinking he would schedule for a Monday. Oh no he said give me 45minutes so I had to rush home to meet his.

Description of Work
Recharged a/c

07/18/2013

George A.

Work done on time and in a professional manner. Very easy to get along with.

Description of Work
Install new furnace with central air

07/18/2013

dee B.

Made an appointment one week in advance for July 9th. at 8 A.M.. Big mistake. By the time next week came around he never showed up after half an hour. Called and he didn't remember about the appointment. Was in another town at the time but would come in the afternoon. I hung up on him and he called back because he didn't even know my address. He did call at 11:30 saying he was finally on his way. When he came he said that he wouldn't charge for the service call because of his goof up. Filled the freon and left. Don't make an appointment with this guy. Be sure when you call you will be home that day.

Description of Work
Put in freon in the AC

04/29/2013

Larry P.

Tom and his team did a great job..and the clean up was like they were never there

Description of Work
I put in two new AC and Heating system and Tom did a outstanding job...I liked the fact tha you can talk to the owner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Installation, sales and repair of heating & A/C.