Sam's Lawn Service

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2014

Lawn maintenance workers perform the important job of mowing lawns, trimming edges, planting flowers, and essentially anything else that involves making a lawn look nicer....

06/01/2015

When a person doesn't show up, that tells you how it went.

Description of Work
Said he would be here. Did not show. Did not call.

10/21/2014

Sam did the lawn mowing, bush trimming, and gutter cleaning. He was very timely and super efficient.

Description of Work
Mowing, trimming, cutting bushes, claned gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service

10/09/2014

He does a good job. He was going to get up and clean my downspouts, but I already had it done. He also removes snow so I am going to use him for that as well. I just started using his service in August and he has done my yard 5 times since August 1st. I would definitely recommend him; He has a very pleasant personality.

Description of Work
He mows my front and backyard, uses his weed-eater and blows everything off of the sidewalk.

10/03/2014

He is an excellent worker. My yard always looks very, very nice. He is prompt and friendly. He is the groundskeeper for 37 rental properties in this area, so I had seen his work. He has all of his own tools and mowers. I have not been disappointed. He is a single dad and is very conscientious. He really went over and above.

Description of Work
He ran some errands, did some lifting, and put a table together for me. He has also done mowing work, as well.

10/01/2014

He did a really good job and I was very happy with his work. He was on time and very professional. I would highly recommend him to others and will probably have him back out to clean up my yard again next spring.

Description of Work
I hired him to trim my bushes and also ended up cleaning my gutters. He was referred to me by my daughters.

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service

10/01/2014

He is reasonable in his charge. I would recommend him to anyone. He also does an excellent job. Once you have him work for you, you would contact again as well. The only thing that would stop him would be the weather and that weather would have to be pretty bad.

Description of Work
He does my lawn work and shrub trimming.

09/13/2014

Same day service! Efficient. Communicated well. Did more than I expected!

Description of Work
Mowing, trimming grass and branches, spruced up yard and removed all debris.

08/26/2014

Sam comes and does his work, continues until completely done, reasonably priced, best lawn mowing service I have ever had.

Description of Work
He mow lawn, trim, cleans any debris in yard and on deck, very professional.

05/28/2014

Great, he weed whacks and cleans up the yard nicely.

Description of Work
Mowed lawn. He has also cleared out my yard before and done a great job.

07/15/2014

Category lawn service

Mowing lawns, trimming edges & leaves clean up, Also offering GUTTER CLEANING SERVICE.

Satisfaction