Artistic Curbing LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2013

4.3

Cost is determined by the job....

Vermillion Construction Services LLC

Vermillion Construction Services provides, tree services, landscaping, grading, demolition, framing, dirt work, etc. We are here for all your construction needs!

04/23/2015

The process takes some time and is subject to the weather and is very labor intensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch and walks - applied materials that made it look like brick and added color to both surfaces;  sealed drive way to reduced deterioration of garage drives

01/10/2015

He didn't give any real details just an overview and didn't seem to want to discuss what type of plants would work best.  He gave cost for outlining area with tile but I felt he was vague about other expenses, like cost of plants.  He wasn't very communicative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made a sketch of how would landscape around sidewalk and front porch.

08/21/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted a landscaping design for plants. But Artistic Curbing Landscaping actually provides hardscaping, and this is not what we looked for. The owner stoped by and talked to us. We decided returning the Big Deal that we purchased from Angie's List. If you need any info, please let me know.

08/12/2014

07/24/2014

Area was probably 800 or 600 sq feet.  One person came out to do the estimate and it took about 20 min.  Nothing really jumped out at us that really liked and the only we didn't like was that he had limited service and we thought he was more full service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out and talked to us for 15 20 min and gave some ideas on landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping

I asked them to list their top five priorities and then I gave them a quote to complete these projects. No I do not have heavy eqp. but I can complete many general landscaping projects. I do mostly decorative concrete edging and decorative concrete overlays.

Decorative landscape edging, , garage and basement floor epoxy coatings, fences clean -stain and seal, pressure washing, drive way & side walk waterproofing and saltgard sealant (5 to 10 yrs).Decorative overlays for concrete. General landscaping in conjunction with any of above services. Concrete staing

I do not do any initial laying of concrete slabs-driveways etc.