SPRINGER PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2008

ALT CONTACT: (515)262-9229....

DSM Kitchen Guy

With over 30 years of remodeling experience in the Des Moines Area I have seen it all or done it all. This experience helps me to know the full extent of the remodeling process. This knowledge enables me to put together a complete and detailed estimate so there won’t be any surprises. I work on the job doing much of the install and actively oversee the licensed contractors daily. I know the importance of protecting your home during the project. You can trust your new dream kitchen to Rich Larsen Remodeling, the Des Moines kitchen remodeling expert. Make sure to check out our Testimonials by visiting our website!

ReadyClean Exterior Services

ReadyClean provides professional exterior cleaning services to both residential and commercial clients throughout Central Iowa. ReadyClean stands behind our customer experience first approach. We are committed to providing a fantastic customer experience by always being courteous, professional and reliable. Some of our cleaning services include: house wash, roof wash, window cleaning and pressure washing. If you need it cleaned, call ReadyClean.

Ryan Breen Painting

This an interior/exterior residential/commercial painting company. I specialize in cabinet and woodwork painting. Walls and ceilings are also some of the services i provide. So i pride myself and my company on making sure i have no call backs to a customers home. How i achieve this every time is by making sure you my customer is completely satisfied with services provided. I personally i have been painting for 20 yrs. I'm an owner/operated for 5 yrs now. Have been accredited with the BBB now for 2 yrs.

06/06/2017

Heather R.

They call me before to schedule the service and then they call me before to remind me of the service, very helpful. They are fine. I'm on an annual regular payment so I pay $58.30 a month Cost is a little high but they have the termite free guarantee which is helpful. They're better than I am on punctuality.

Description of Work
I use them every other month for pest control.

03/27/2017

Debra S.

After treatment he came back twice for follow up and will be on call for one year.

Description of Work
Treat for bedbugs.

12/29/2016

Susan E.

They do good work. I usually watch them if there is an area they missed that I need done then they do it. They seem to do good work.

Description of Work
I use Springer Professional Home Services for carpet cleaning services.

Category carpet cleaners

12/13/2016

Todd G.

They do a great job. We've been working with SPRINGER PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES for four years or something like that. They really service from scheduling to showing up to giving us a call when they're en route. They're just a great service provider.

Description of Work
SPRINGER PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES does the carpet cleaning for us quarterly.

Category carpet cleaners

12/31/2015

Betty R.

They are very responsive when you call outside the normal appointments. I have called when there are pests caught in trap which I did not want to deal with. They came out quickly to take care of it. Their two hour window of appointments is reasonable. They normally come right on time. They do tell you they will alert you if they will be late. And, they are very responsive to changes. I live outside the Des Moines area which is about a fifteen minute extra trip time for them. They have never complained or brought this up to be an issue. I have purchased another home and continue to use their services on both my homes on a short term basis. My only concern is their field staff are not full time employees which leads good staff moving on to better full time jobs. I have worked with about four different service staff in the four years of working with them.

Description of Work
set traps inside and outside. embedded pest deterrents in ground outside on the four corners of the home.

08/24/2015

Susan E.

Had a former serviceman do the work for Springer. Very professional, courteous, and interested in my questions and feedback. Have worked with Springer for a while. Have had good service, but this gentleman was excellent in his quality of work and professioalism.

Description of Work
Cleaned living room carpet, stairway and a small bedroom carpet.

Category carpet cleaners,pest control

06/15/2014

Mike M.

My entire home is hard wood floors except for one 5x7 area rug in the living room. And after awhile that rug, even with regular vacuuming, gets pretty dirty (especially with a dog that sheds A LOT). It didn't make send to rent a Rug Doctor for a 5x7 rug, and it certainly didn't make send to buy anything, so I called Springer to take advantage of their service to pick up, clean and then return area rugs. Scheduling a pick-up was quite easy - they were flexible and able to give me a couple-hour wide window of time just a couple days after my call. The estimate was that the rug would be ready and returned in about a week, but actually was ready in just 5 days. Return delivery was equally easy to schedule - in fact the morning I'd scheduled the return I was called and asked if I was home so they could bring it early. It's a bit pricey when you consider what I paid to clean a relatively small area rug, but the convenience more than makes up for that. Also, everyone I dealt with at Springer was very friendly and professional. I'd definitely use the service again next time my rug needs a deep cleaning.

Description of Work
Area Rug Cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

06/10/2014

Rachele H.

Very well. Two service people did an excellent job troubleshooting.

Description of Work
Tried to determine leak. Cut ceiling drywall out to determine water leak. Only charged for service call. Advised to get an HVAC company in to look at pipes.

Category pest control,handyman service

05/16/2014

Debora H.

It went well. They're really nice, prompt and easy to work with. They did a good job. They are within the range of others that I have called around. I've probably used them probably because they were the most affordable and they weren't probably at the highest range or at the lowest range I'd say, they were probably mid range. They were punctual.

Description of Work
I've used Springer Professional Home Services for pest control.

05/12/2014

Danni W.

We started with them for pest control because I can't stand spiders. We started using them and then they did shampoo and we've just been using them. They know us by now.

Description of Work
We last used Springer Professional Home Services a couple of weeks ago for a shampoo and a weeks ago for pests. We have been using them for years. We usually have them out quarterly.

Category carpet cleaners,pest control

SPRINGER PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2008

1320 NE 60th Ave

Des Moines, IA 50313

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. PEST CONTROL SERVICES. HANDY MAN SERVICES CARPET CLEANING INSULATION

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal