MIDWEST SEAMLESS VINYL SIDING

Founded 1963 • With Angi since August 2010

1930 E ARMY POST ROAD

Des Moines, IA 50320

Midwest Seamless Vinyl Siding Inc., has been a family owned business since 1963 and is one of the oldest siding & window companies in all of Iowa. In 1987 Mike Hutchinson became president after learning the business from the ground up and still has a very hands on approach to the daily operations

02/26/2016

David H.

Description of Work
Gave me an estimate of window replacement for my entire home.

Category replacement windows, doors

07/13/2015

Nancy G.

I wrote a positive review for this company but had them mixed up with another company. This company did not do work for me. Sorry for the mistake.

Description of Work
I wrote a review on this company but made a mistake as they were not the company that provided service

07/13/2015

Anthony Q.

Came out and Measured my windows the day after I called and arrived prompt. The installer was friendly and did a great job. All the cleanup was performed when finished. I am very happy with their work and professionalism and would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Installed 6 windows

07/01/2014

Mathew H.

Great service, on time, workers and met deadlines. Quality craftsmanship on installation. Shuco windows met expectations. Loved the warranty.

Description of Work
converted picture window to bay window and installed additional Shuco windows throughout home

05/20/2014

Gail O.

Description of Work
Remove old siding,insulate and install new siding. Work was performed on schedule. Since it was late in the year, snow had fallen so during periods of thaw, I found several nails in the grass. Removal of the dumpster from the driveway was xlow--I had to make two requests to have it removed. The motion detector light has not worked since the workers re-installed it.

Category siding, replacement windows

05/07/2014

Debra C.

Description of Work
Installed siding on my entire house. They did an excellent job and the workers were great to work with.

Category siding, replacement windows

04/29/2014

Steven B.

They were okay. I had a sliding glass door put in. The pricing was reasonable. They were quick. The estimate went very well and the installation went very well.

Description of Work
I used the services of Midwest Seamless Vinyl Siding.

Category doors

11/30/2013

Allen S.

Description of Work
They installed replacement windows. It went fairly well. One window arrived sized incorrectly. I felt it took a little too long to get the replacement. When the replacement arrived it was damaged. Midwest Seamless worked hard to get this taken care of. Overall it was a good experience.

11/18/2013

Sheri W.

Approx 40 days from order to delivery & installation. Doug Utter and asst. installed 13 assorted size/type windows in one day. Install was very well done, and they made sure that blinds,etc were re-installed to original state and everything was cleaned up. Both men were thorough and efficient and quality of their finish work was even better than we anticipated. The only problem since has been a 5 inch crack that appeared in one low inside pane (which has been assured will be properly remedied via replacement). I'm confident of required warranty requirements.

Description of Work
Demonstrated triple pane Thermal windows w/ krypton gas and installed.

07/17/2013

Tommy and Helen S.

The reason I said we wouldn't use them is I believe the siding will out live us.

Description of Work
We received an estimate but decided to go with another company as we wanted steel siding. Rep. provided us with all information and answered all questions.

Category siding

04/29/2013

Vicki B.

The service was fine. The price was reasonable and they delivered what was promised. The installation was on time and we are happy with the window. We were pleased with the salesperson and delivery guy as well.

Description of Work
They installed one window.

01/01/2013

Tim M.

they were response to the bid but as I selected another contractor I can' address the quality of there work.

Description of Work
sought bids on siding for my house. range was from $16,500 to $26,500. They were towards the top but not the highest bidder. I ended up using another contractor.

Category siding

09/23/2012

Kelli M.

Overall experience was great. Salesman and installers did everything we agreed to have done. Very happy with the products.

Description of Work
All new soft light triple pane windows installed for entire house.

Taylor Made Home Improvements

As owner operator of Taylor Made Home Improvements, I build trusting relationships with customers and work with them directly to ensure all aspects of the project is completed with their vision in mind. With years of experience in construction and investment property maintenance I have the skills and knowledge to tackle any project large or small.

Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.

Buresh Home Solutions, Inc has served Iowa homeowners for over 19 years. We are committed to earning your business by offering our customers more choices to meet their needs and budgets. We offer a variety of financing programs and in many cases can finance the entire project or offer no-interest programs as well. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals committed to exceeding your expectations.

Taylor Exteriors LLC

At Taylor Exteriors, we have been providing the residents of Central Iowa and surrounding areas with high-quality work and excellent customer service for years. Our team has made countless clients happy with the many home improvement services we offer. While we are known for our expertise in roofing installation, repair and maintenance (both residential and commercial), we also offer a number of other services that can increase your property’s value, add to your comfort and protect your home from the elements.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Financing Available

Sales and installation of replacement or new construction windows. Sales and installation of complete home exterior renovation specializing in Seamless Vinyl Siding

Repair of broken glass in windows and repair of Masonite or Hardy Plank Siding